<  OOC  ~  AFK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Okay folks, I'm sure some of you (I sure HOPE some of you..) have noticed I haven't been very good at posting on threads lately. A lot of you knows the reasons (school, full time work, internship, family trouble, etc). Yes, it's been a truly horrendous semester, but it's coming to a close next week. Friday is my final day of interning and next week are my final exams.

My main problem is that when I've been home I've been having to write essays until late at night, and then in the morning get up early either for class or for my intership. This resulted in my free time being spent sleeping or trying to avoid my parents (which nowadays isn't so hard now that one of them has left the household).

Now I'm getting ready to finish up my final semester before I get my degree and transfer and I'm apartment hunting. My new car will be ready soon and I'm psyched. But I don't want anyone to think that I've lost my passion for the guild.

Literally, not a DAY goes by where I don't think of situations I'm dying to write out for Gabriel or a character. Nearly everything I do somehow affects it. Sheesh, I see a movie set in the middle ages I think "Man, I should really post about Malachite and how he was in the Middle Ages." Then I start brainstorming and thinking and planning it out, but by the time I get home I'm so tired I just pass out.

Anything I DO write is a steaming pile of dog poo by the time it hits the paper. Ah well, life I suppose. ANyway, the purpose of this post was to let you know that after next week I should back in fighting form. I'll be ready to attack some very neglected threads (A Dark Twist, Shal-Ka Mense, and Eury's masterful thread) and hopefully begin to put into shape some of these ideas I've had time to consider. And of course I'll try to post before then, but I'm not promising anything until the essays are done and the tests are taken.

So until then, keep up the good work!