<  OOC  ~  Help

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:45 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
see?? lots of trouble!

and what's that new avatar? some sort of rambled snake with a tiger's mouth thing?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:49 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
LMAO c'mon guys. I mean truthfully, I drew it during a Psych 101 class where I was quite obviously not paying attention. True, it was pretty kickass with the hair and everything, but it's not the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. I appreciate it thought. :)

PS: The picture itself is probably no bigger than an avatar, may a few inches at most. And it really doesn't extend any further than the chest, so it really is just a doodle.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:11 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 167Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:48 am
You're quite good at drawing man, ever considered making a partial time career out of it? pays pretty good :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:10 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
This is what it SHOULD look like........

[img:ac4bcf1ac9]http://digitalart.org/artwork.jpeg.php?ID=36856[/img:ac4bcf1ac9]

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Ah to hell with it, I'll go back to the old faithful...

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
AH!!! Now THAT'S the Porter I know and love!! :shock:

Don't ever change, dear. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:40 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
JESUS!!

::falls off chair::

Ok, THAT is different than the avatar thingy Frank had....THAT looks cool.....and scary as fuck.