<  OOC  ~  Yet another game?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:30 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
I had a pretty good experience in hosting and st-ing my first game a few weeks ago in vtmr.

I am planning to run another again soon. This one will be shorter than the first one, seeing it will be some sort of an ending and also a beginning to an upcoming one.

For this occasion I actualy spent the time learning embrace ( and boy oh boy what a freaking hell it was! ) and created my own map. Roughly it is a fancy place where vampires comes to finalize deals, put on contracts and comes for entertainment.

Anyhoo, was wondering if there any of you who feels like having a friendly game, always fun once a while :D

~MJ~

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:50 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
Game was ran via lan once again with a few friends, it's been an enjoyable time!

Heres a few images of the map I created for the event. Thanks to Ezy who helped me with a few glitches I encountered :D

http://www.geocities.com/laura_de_lhiver/picture.html

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile