<  OOC  ~  The Sad, Sad Truth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Gabe, please come see me on ICQ, if you are willing. I have some things to ask and suggestions to give but they are for your ears only and have no place here. :)

If you don't get me right away, keep trying. I'm having a "headache" day and may be away from my keyboard but I'll leave it on loud enough to hear a beep, if possible.

Hope to hear from you soon.

HUGS!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:36 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Thx Trish, I will try to ASAP.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:06 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
If not today, hun (and I know I've not been on much, trying to dump this pain in my head, without much success!!), then tomorrow. I'll be here. :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:11 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
She should definitely report it. Even if she can't prove anything and he's not charged with the assault at least the police can keep her statement on file. His next victim might not be so lucky.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:45 am Reply with quote
User avatarConcealedPosts: 33Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:22 pm
It's all too often that this kind of abuse goes unreported and unpunished. I can only advise that you should report it.

However, it's easy to say that from a coldly clinical analysis of the facts, which doesn't take into account the feelings of the person involved.

Therefore, you should probably recommend to her that she does report it, but (and I'm sure you will) make sure to be completely supportive of Affie, however she chooses to deal with this.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:27 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
Deffinately report it to the police hon.

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:36 pm Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
sheesh

if she doesn't want to report it, which is understandable, i think the sick fuck still needs someone to put him in his place....as in beat the shit out of him, even if it only accomplishes him thinking twice before ever doing it again. i know they say violence never resolves anything, but quasi-humans like that need ideas to be pummeled into their fucking heads.

sheesh, gabe and can't even imagine how pissed and frustrated you are, i mean i don't really even know you guys and I'M pissed. we're here for you, dude.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
I am incredibly, INCREDIBLY pissed. I've never before TRULY considered homicide. I was actually considering killing him, and trying to devise ways to do so...like seriously. I'm past that now. The problem is, with me, her and her brother still working at the resort, he can make life hell for us. She and I are leaving, so it doesn't matter on our side. But her brother (who we're not going to tell) is still working there...and this guy hangs around scum, and we don't want to put him at risk..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:07 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
well, i've been known of similar cases were the beating up is made by friends the fucker doesn't know, can't be traced to you guys or her brother.....but yeah, you're there, you've thought about this more, i'm just saying there are exceptional cases where what seems the most civilized option isn't really the best. its not like you'd be sinking to his level, this sick fuck is below all levels.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
She needs to report him, for hers and your sake.

Secondly, yes I understand you want to kill him but you'd lose everything if you did.

My thoughts are with you man. Hang in there.

Offline Profile ICQ