<  OOC  ~  Egads!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
PPS. Out of respect for myself (and these boards) I'm taking down the soul crushed James posts above.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:41 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
NP, kiddo. The vents were necessary to you and I didn't mind. :) I'm glad to hear that your outlook is a bit more positive but I'll send you a big hug anyway!!

[size=24:aa49e86f99]HUG!![/size:aa49e86f99] :shock:

I'm glad that Ali could be there for you since I couldn't. :cry: If you feel the need for more venting, you know where to find me, even if my ICQ DND sign is up!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Another update. Afsaneh came back to me last night. She was completely broken and said I was the best thing that ever happened to her and she knew she was making the biggest mistake of her life.

We've agreed to stay together, but we're just going to take it slow for a little while. Try to rekindle some of the romance and excitement that got us together originally. Dates, surprises, that type of thing I suppose. We're still going to give each other space, but on the understanding that we are together.

Thanks for all your love and support guys. It was really quite helpful.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:52 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
*takes a deep breath* Jesus I can't keep up with you kids!

I'm glad for you mate. JUst take it slow and see where it goes :)

And I can't wait to get me online too :D

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:23 pm Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
Aint love grand..

Misty wont ever leave be because im the best in the world..
yep thats me.. MR best in the world..
i do nothing wrong..
ME ME ME

ooh wait.. this post is about Gabe..
Hello Gabe... its been a long time since we sat down and talked.. i think you were still in HIgh School.. so a lot has changed in your life.. im glad you are staying with her and that your realstionship with her brother is cool.. (( MY brother in law is my Game Master so i have to be good)).

sit her down and make y our GF read these posts.. she would have seen what a good guy you have been to evenry one here.. even those of us who don't post al the time because we cant spell. and our cars don't run very good. (( rambeling))

well i guess i should go and be a daddy.. i have a housefull now..(( im statting my own clan.. the Drainlings..be fuitfull and multiply.. but wait till you move out and have good jobs.. somewhere around 30 i think would be fine,. ))

UUM bye

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
[size=24:8c6cf70698]HUGS!![/size:8c6cf70698] again, but for BOTH of you!!. :shock:

I've no words for the delight I feel on your behalf. You're right, take it one day at a time. Good Luck, you two! :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:02 pm Reply with quote
Well, we got back together, understanding that there were still problems. I went to work yesterday, saw her there. We got along great, just like old times. Smiling, throwing kisses, and I was happy as could be. Then our boss invited us out for cocktails.

He's a nice guy and hilarious, so we agreed. I of course asked if she would be comfortable hanging out with me so soon. She said yes. She got off two hours earlier than me, so she met him up there with a few other friends from work. By the time I got there she was hammered. I wasn't really upset as it's a bar, and I sort of expected it.

So I drank a bit (not too much as I anticipated driving her home) and then waited patiently for her to be ready to leave. Don't get the wrong impression, I wasn't sitting idly by, I was having a good time with my friends too. Nine o'clock rolls around and everyone starts getting ready to leave. She tells me she's going to hang out with our boss some more and go party with him. I offer to drive her, she says no, give me space. Essentially she tells me to go home.

Not really seeing any other option, I do. I don't hear from her for the remainder of the night. I called my boss this morning to ask how everything went, and he starts telling me that she was bawling and crying about our relationship and she was completely trashed. She apparently drove to the bar (a fact I was unaware of, I thought she had caught a ride) so had to spend the night at his house because she was so incredibly drunk.

I trust him and wasn't concerned with that, I'm just irked that she treats me with so little respect and then goes and cries to MY BOSS about it. She starts sobbing every detail of our relationship to him?! This is going to be MUCH harder than I had originally thought. Right now, I'm sort of trying to numb out my feelings, because everytime I let them hope, she finds a way to crush them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:41 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
[size=7:d5f7030b9c]it's not too late for you and me James[/size:d5f7030b9c]

8)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:57 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[i:cc7a669998]Oh hon! I've just read the news... I know we don't really know each other well but, if you feel like having a talk for whatever subject, I promise to be there, been there too before, know how it feels...

[b:cc7a669998]:: big hugs ::[/b:cc7a669998][/i:cc7a669998]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:53 pm Reply with quote
Thnx for the reassurances guys. The relationship has taken another unexpected turn in that she came to me and sort of worked things out. We're moving slow, but the past few days have been really nice together. We'll see where it goes.

Love you all!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:13 pm Reply with quote
[size=24:ecd63b0376]ANOTHER BIG HUG!![/size:ecd63b0376] :shock:

One day at a time, hun.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Word bro'

Offline Profile ICQ