<  OOC  ~  Slang

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:52 pm Reply with quote
User avatarUnknownPosts: 117Location: ChicagoJoined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:24 pm
I found this when I was researching sabslang for Nix to use. Hope it clears things up a bit . (Can't remember where, I just did)Bat: An elder vampire of the Sabbat, who often has little in common with young members of the sect.

Bitch: A probationary pack member, or a Sabbat of lesser status than the speaker.

Chica: A female Sabbat vampire.

Costello: Dismissive term for the Camarilla. (This is suspected to have arisen after some mispronunciation of "Sabbat".

Counting Coup: Taking the head of a fallen foe as a trophy (see Headhunter). This practice is sometimes called scalping.

Crowley: A derogatory or dismissive term for followers of the Path of Evil Revelations, or vampires who make ostentatious shows of evil for their own sake. These individuals are also knows as Ozzys or Mansons by some packs.

Did: Killed. Usage: Yeah, we did the cop, but only after we caught him snooping around the bishop's haven.

Dog: A Lupine. In certain circles, dog also means an infectious carrier of blood-borne diseases (short for plague dog).

Go Down: A vampire who, usually out of habit, perversity or derangement, commits sexuals acts regardless of his or her own vampiric impotence. Also known by a host of other charming epithets including dick, handjob, hummer, etc,. usually custom-tailored to the specifics of the vampire in question's behavior.

Headache: Accidently killing while feeding. Useage:Danny gave that skinny girl a headache.

Injun or Indian: A member of a nomadic pack.

Juice Blood. Goes along with juicebag meaning mortal.

Keg: A "member" of a Blood Feast. In some packs, these individuals are referred to as pints or longnecks.

Pimp: A vampire charged with gathering vices for packmates. The pimp may procure drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, children or any other indulgence for fellow vampires (or mortals...).

Pipes: An exceptional failure, or an object of derision. Useage: That scouting run you guys did was the pipes.

Poet: A member of the goth subculture, especially one who "dresses like a vampire". Also known as Shelleys or Byrons.

Shovelhead: A Sabbat vampire created during a siege or other event that necessiated the "quick and dirty" mass embrace. Also known as a Thwack or a Clang (after the sound a shovel to the head makes, presumably) which is sometimes used a verb.

Tongue: Sabbat propraganda, or a Sabbat proselytizer, often spread among the anarchs of Camarilla cities.

V: A vampire.

Vato: A male Sabbat vampire.

Witch: Irreverent term for a pack priest, best used out of earshot of the individual in question.