<  OOC  ~  Brainfarting

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:34 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
I've discussed this with Gabe and to a lesser degree with Nix. Basically what I was thinking is some sort of variation on the ideas proposed in Marvel's [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimates]Ultimates[/url] series.

Essentially what I thought was a new thread. Taking our favourite characters and bringing them smack bang up to date. Stripping away the baggage they've accrued, stripping away the godliness they've acquired. Think of it as a look through a magic portal into a world for all intents identical to that posed by SoC, but where the characters themselves are different in small or immense ways.

For example Gabriel is a rough around the edges, relatively inexperienced but driven Kindred. Not necessarily Ventrue. Perhaps he owns a nightclub and seeks to expand his horizons. Porter a gruff figure from the Deep South working as hired muscle, mayhaps he is actually a she? Eveshka, a Russian immigrant working as a stripper in a club called De Salon De La Rose (was that it?), Julius, a stage magician who may be the incarnation of an ancient Magi, or may in fact be a certified nutcase.

Gabe and Nix are interested. It wouldn't have to be a priority to add to, just a different idea.

Anyone else?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Think I'd make Gabe a Lasombra this time.

:D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
This requires some thought, but I'm a tad interested...

Even if you didn't mention Lady C!! *sniff, sniff* :shock:

Guess I'm still just a newbie, eh?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
No thorp?

ok then.

sniff.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:13 am Reply with quote
User avatarUnknownPosts: 117Location: ChicagoJoined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:24 pm
are we gonna do this?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:36 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Yeah was just waiting to see if anyone else was interested.

Trish, Gabe, Kahn, Nix, me....anyone else?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:53 pm Reply with quote
Okay I'm going to call the thread "Echoes". I'll give it a shot at starting it tonight.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 60Location: Norfolk, EnglandJoined: Fri May 09, 2003 3:21 am
Should be interesting to say the least.....

Good idea though :twisted: