<  OOC  ~  VtM:Bloodlines

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:02 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
Good news, the new game is definitely multiplayer - Vampires vs Society of Leopold (hunters). This is gonna be good!

http://www.vampirebloodlines.com/

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 1:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
yeah, they're using the latest halflife engine for it...

however, the online is vampires vs hunters... that is way too halflife. don't know how much online gaming i'll do on bloodlines... but god is it a goregous looking game.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:40 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[i:72c25d34fd]I've been browsing the bloodline page ( from top to bottom I might add lol ) and actually got pretty interested in it ( and I'm not someone who plays games a lot, if never ).

Personally I enjoy the first person perspective, gives you more of a real life feeling to it. This is going to be a title I will get for myself for sure![/i:72c25d34fd]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGiovanniPosts: 7Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2003 4:15 am
I've done a lot of looking around and reading about Bloodlines the past few days. Well my conclusion is.. I'm getting it when it comes out. If only just for the single player game as that does look kind of promising.

The multiplayer however does seem little more The TFC or Counterstrike with vamps and hunters... though I could be wrong. Even if it starts out that way, if the game provides modding support, it could very well all change with the right people on the Mod case.

I'm definatly gonna get it and see anyway :)

Offline Profile ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:21 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
[quote:0194dd03e3="Wayan Phelix"]The multiplayer however does seem little more The TFC or Counterstrike with vamps and hunters... though I could be wrong. Even if it starts out that way, if the game provides modding support, it could very well all change with the right people on the Mod case.

I'm definatly gonna get it and see anyway :)[/quote:0194dd03e3]

i agree... which should have been expected when they decided to run it on the halflife 2 engine. i'd hate to think that every vampire scenario is going to be vampires and hunters.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:43 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
It looks like just another FPS with a teeny amount of RP involved ala Halflife. Except with Vampires.

Personally I think I'll give it a miss.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
ill probibly have to get a new Computer just to play it..

Where is Javert when you need him...?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:49 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Hmmmmmmmm I've changed my mind. Just watched the video trailer and practically jizzed on my keys! ;) j/k

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 167Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:48 am
The game is scheduled out this november 16th, hopefuly it'll be worth the try.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
anyone have it yet?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:47 am Reply with quote
Nah man, I think it got delayed... no stores had it, that I checked anyway..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:20 pm Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
I thinkt ill have to wait to get it.. but keep me informed..
and if the online aspect takes off. and you all start playing games. please remember your faverite NOS. and drp me a line

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:01 pm Reply with quote
It's coming out the 18th of November here, so I guess in the US it must already be on the shelves. Getting my copy tomorrow anyway, I'll post my comments on the gameplay :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:48 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
I've had the game on preorder for months. The latest rumours indicate it's not multiplayer at all. I'll be interested to hear what you say about it Valek :)