<  OOC  ~  Did you ever play online with me?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:09 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
Mine is the same, he doesn't understand why I need to keep so much stuff on my HDD. My CD filing system involves unlabelled archive boxes, it's far easier to search for something on my pc than to search through those cartons!

No problem Julius, my new email is mail @ battybaby dot com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 71Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:00 pm
You guys rule.

If Batty wasnt quite so far away, and Julius wasnt a bloke, id offer sexual service.

As it stands, I offer you my soul :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 2:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
Have passport (and offer of sexual favours) will travel ;)

I've uploaded 1/2 of my stash and will get the rest uploaded tonight. I'm not sure if I've got NoN stuff, it's highly unlikely since I didn't play NoN games. Do you remember the names of your files Eury?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:54 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
I'll take the soul then.

You can do all kinds of things with a soul as twisted as Euryon's.

Batty... I can only lay down my uttermost respect for your acceptance of the sexual favours. I once spoke to him on the phone and that was enough to cause a few warts to grow on my ear. I think it's good that you are prepared to experience this, simply from the perspective of medical research.

Bats, do you have the WTD stuff? I've managed to get hold of WTD3.5beta and WTDMegapack1(b04).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 10:25 pm Reply with quote
[quote:f27e4715e7="Julius Darrant"]Batty... I can only lay down my uttermost respect for your acceptance of the sexual favours. I once spoke to him on the phone and that was enough to cause a few warts to grow on my ear. I think it's good that you are prepared to experience this, simply from the perspective of medical research.[/quote:f27e4715e7]

lol I remember him in meat the family ;)

[quote:f27e4715e7="Julius Darrant"]Bats, do you have the WTD stuff? I've managed to get hold of WTD3.5beta and WTDMegapack1(b04).[/quote:f27e4715e7]

Yup and I found a NoN WTD mod too. I've got 90% of my vampire files from my HDD up now, should have the rest up sometime today then over the weekend I'll dig out my vampire CDs and my CD full of ICQ received files. Oh yes, I even kept all that shit. lol