<  OOC  ~  The New Prince of Cascadia!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Alright, well I think the people have spoken. It seems they want a Nosferatu Prince. Well sounds good enough to me...now we just make up a personality. This thread should act like something of a sounding board for ideas and personality quirks, that way when we DO write the Prince up, he's a bit of all us.

BTW, soz if I sound like I'm calling shots, but I figured that we should just get this thing over and done with as some people's storylines depend upon there being a Prince character.

So SOUND away.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:42 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[i:e13a66987f]Oh sweet!

Seeing this Prince is a nossy, being ugly and all those things. He should not hold a soft spot in his heart for the torries, it's a simply minded Idea I know but it could make things very interesting.. well that's just an idea on the fly like this, I'll come with more thats for sure![/i:e13a66987f]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:49 am Reply with quote
User avatarSamediPosts: 72Location: Is this really any of *your business*?Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:05 am
well, i have seen a real good nosferatu prince. and unfortunately he had to step down because he became head st of the larp i am in.

but his nos was fair, but ruled with an iron fist. he was somewhat personable and definitely in the know. what he didn't know was given to him by fellow nosferatu (i.e. information on san francisco was given to him by a member of his own clan... etc.).
he didn't fall to the status game as much as other prince's do. he was well respected for his abilities with in the city.

that is what made him a great prince.

he was approachable. you didn't have to go through the seneschal to speak to the prince. if it wasn't court business you could come up to him and say, "hey atticus..."

uh, that's all that i can remember about that now.