<  SoC's 3rd Birthday Reunion  ~  Birthday Fun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:16 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
Saturday night was fantastic Fun.

Anyone interested in doing the same thing again next weekend with a Chronicle game isntead or maybe just another free range rp if you prefer?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:22 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
I agree that it was fun. Even though I had a sudden crash out at the very end. I would join more of a story driven event, but to me it seems a but I find it a bit difficult to involve things that are happening in the forum threads in the game, if things aren't synchronized in a way. For instance...I wonder why everyone was now showing up in london, if their last post on the forum places them in Antioch(whispers thread), and then discussing stuff that happens in Turkey.

Maybe I am just nitpicking though.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
and... and... otnihgt, i learned that i could effect on investigation into the corruption of oak international from marin with my legal 4 and fame 2...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... wait, wrong vampire rp.

sorry i couldn't make it. but is it everyday that you get to hear that the sabbat have people impersonating mall santas and elves and are killing people? ;)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:03 pm Reply with quote
what about a story line that has nothing to do with the forumn? anyone interested in that idea?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:02 pm Reply with quote
GangrelPosts: 10Location: CanadaJoined: Sun Dec 07, 2003 4:12 am
i wasent able to make my vampire run last night. but i guess i can make it run for next week end. :twisted:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
Yes, Mun. You are nitpicking.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
Yes, Mun is indeed nitpicking. There ARE such things as airplanes sillyboy. I say we take him outback and beat him within an inch of his life. I had a wonderful time, although my old slutbag Eve custome doesn't really match the Eve that has developed over the past year on the message board. Ribbit. Ribbit.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:34 pm Reply with quote
and to think eve didnt even say one word .... Directly... to Mark lol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:43 pm Reply with quote
:D I love ya in RL Marky!!! Eve hates yer guts still though :cry: sorry.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:14 pm Reply with quote
well maybe next time we get the chane to go in game you can kill me with my sword again lmao!

I love ya too!

Roleplaying in game something totaly different to the real world is all the more fun lol thats why i always kick people who i like

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:57 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
Pffft. Like I didn't know there are airplanes. I am sorry I have got a more developped sense of realism and take the time to question what is fed to me in these modern days. If you want to beat me up for that, it only shows what kind of effect violence on TV and in videogames has on a fragile minded not critical minded crowd.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Poor Munduggie! He missed the conversation between Julius and Lady C. in the garden. She really likes him!

Frankly, I'm rather glad that we did start the reunion with something I was familiar with, as far as a platform to meet on. I would have been out of my depth in a group that knew each other so well otherwise. :)

Speaking of which, Thanks to all of you who played in the game with me. I very much felt a part of the RP and enjoyed it a great deal! I'm looking forward to the next one I get into, regardless of what character I use. 8)

BTW, Batty and Eve, I REALLY liked the skins! I'm a bit jealous too. :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:52 am Reply with quote
I dunno, maybe Belgian people don't have airplanes. I thought they just had beer and chocolate over there.

Offline Profile