<  International  ~  Monster

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:53 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 44Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:03 am
[b:b47b5f7a6f]Meanwhile outside The Fade[/b:b47b5f7a6f]

[i:b47b5f7a6f]'' Her mind is of such complexity, this puzzle will prove more challenging than I had anticipated ''

The Nameless thought, his eyes never leaving Caro whom was hung by her wrists, tied together by a chain covered in rust. He had obviously hoped her to be an easier prey, Caro made sure to disappoint him, even though she had no real idea she was trap within the barriers of her own mind, thus being said, a Malkavian mind is of no real comfort, and would prove most challenging for her to snap out of it, and return to this sad reality.

‘’Why not just kill her love?’’ questioned Lane, obviously she was eager to get this done over with, to toy with her newfound powers.

“I told you before Lane, must you make me repeat myself? Because be it the case, you will remember the second time..”

‘’ N..no my dearest, I believe I remember well. In order for the well of souls to become attainable, she must be killed by another of our kind within what you call the fade, and not with any sort of interventions from our part....right my dearest? ’’ Lane boldly resumed what she had understood of the Nameless’s plans.

The Nameless desperately needed to find a suitable subject, a strong and capable Kindred whom would oblige to such a task willingly, he could not take the risk to just force someone in, as it could just lend an helping hand to Caro, and that would be a very grave mistake and he knew it.

Such a task required a certain amount of persuasion, a task that the Nameless would handle himself...[/i:b47b5f7a6f]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:22 am Reply with quote
[b:9196ecd04e]Truth and agony...[/b:9196ecd04e]

[i:9196ecd04e]Where in minutes last hours, and hours days, the fade was a cruel prison, where every wishes, deepest needs and fantasies was at hands reach, and thought it is able to create a mirror of paradise, it is also more than able to create absolute agony. It was within the very walls of her own imagination that her worst fears materialised to do her sadistic twin sister’s bidding, Lane.

While the Nameless absent, Lane took a malicious pleasure of bringing her once beloved sister to a mental breakdown, so.. so many times by now. For Lane, the time laps were measured in nights, for Caro, it was in horrible, horrible long years.

‘’ Make it stop... stop! Make it stop!’’ Caro kept repeating, her cracked and dried lips were as worn out as her own mind, her sanity, well, what was left of it. She could no longer endure the twisted heart’s desires of Lane.

‘’ Tired... I’m.. I’m so tired.. ‘’ Caro sobbed, crumbling down on her knees. Where dreams are reality and reality might be dreams, she became quickly confused, and could no longer make the difference between the two. Where in some of those appearance hurted her, others were simply vanishing, and with each of those appearances, the guessing game started all over again.

As Caro was fighting to remain calm, her attention was quickly drawn to an absurd vision once more, an innocent looking little girl, playing the moonlight sonata upon a well crafted Victorian piano descended slowly from the night sky. Nothing more absurd, nothing more unreal than it already sounds.

The pretty little blonde haired girl, was merely 10 years old at first glance, dressed in a white wedding dress to fit her size, she finished playing the song perfectly, no mistakes, no false notes, again, nothing more absurd.

‘’You can end this you know’’ she spoke, well, her lips seemed activated by the sound of the instrument, each time she pressed a key, her lips moved, as if she had to play to talk... weird.

The terrified visage of Caro, took a all new form when she realised who the little girl was... [/i:9196ecd04e]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:14 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((How did I miss this?? Well done! More please!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:38 am Reply with quote
[b:68d1350281]Bye Bye beautiful...[/b:68d1350281]

" [i:68d1350281]Did you ever hear what I told you or even read what I wrote you? Did we get this far just to feel her hate? How blind can you be dear, don’t you see? You chose the long road, but I've been waiting..." [/i:68d1350281] The little girl played, said, however you can call this.

This beautiful creature in front of me, it could not simply be, it was impossible even, this little girl was... me. I dared not approach her closer than I already am, how could I be sure it wouldn’t hurt me?

I am afraid, so afraid, of being hurt again and again, it was as I drifted further into this morbid idea that the little girl played again.

" [i:68d1350281]You have little time left my dearest, the dawn of change must either be given birth by inactions, or trace a new path by sacrifice [/i:68d1350281]."

What sacrifice, what dawn of change, what are you talking about?

I answered barely, my voice was shaking so bad, I was not even sure she made sense of what I had said. I swear to God, seeing her just tormented me, it felt weird, yet somehow comforting as well, after all, she was the sole person who didn’t tried to kill me so far, I guess that can be considered as a start.

I could still not really figured what she meant, so I narrowed myself to her position and asked once more. “ What sacrifice ?”

“ Get rid of the sole parcel of humanity left in you... get rid of me ” She played. How stupid can this be? I mean, how can I be sure that this is not just another sick and perverted play of my twin sister.

“ NOOO!!! “ Lane’s voice echoed throughout the fade, I knew my twin well, and at this point I could guess that this little girl was none of her doing, and was powerless to it somehow, but this could only last for so long.

As I placed the revolver upon her forehead she smiled “ There must be another way...” I asked her, her disappointed eyes revealed only the sad reality of it.

“ Get rid of me, rid of your sole weakness, with no humanity left, you will become a monster, emotionless, it is the only path leading to Lane’s destruction, but you will not succeed alone, keep this in mind ”

Killing yourself is something you don’t want to do, but sometimes, it becomes the only way.

“ All I wanted was your honesty, something more than this, something more than me, care to take me If I can’t be free, I am not like you... I’M A DYING BREED!” Caro said, addressing herself to Lane as she fired...

------
Meanwhile, a local Cascadian patrol car was perusing the area, at first glance, it appeared to be a long and ordinary night for officer Bateman, nothing unusual. Bateman had been assigned to night patrol for the last year, in an area more than quiet, we could call this some sort of retirement gift for his last year on the force, all thanks to his dearest friend, Captain Helmsley.

Officer Bateman, was in his last week, and couldn’t wait for his retirement, one couldn’t blame him, after all he was in his late 50’s and had his fare share of fame and action in his illustrious career. It would be fun to see a bit of action before he went down he thought, little did he knew what awaited him this night.

As he perused the lonely and deserted streets, a dispatch call came thru the radio.

“ We had numerous calls concerning disturbance on the corner of Pine and 25th avenue. “

Being in his area, Bateman took the call before dispatch could finish describing, obviously eager to see some action. Speeding through the streets of Cascadia, his siren and lights on, god it felt good he thought.

As he arrived near the area he shut down the sirens, and parked his car on the corner of 25th and Pine. Adrenaline was pumping thru his veins, he missed the thrills, the excitement of never knowing what could happen, suddenly he felt weak, and could barely breath, another heart attack he thought, quickly he reached for the glove compartment and took his pills... his last one.

His wife told him countless times to renew his meds, but as the old dog he his, he barely listened.

“ You can do it buddy, just relax... “ he said to himself as the annoying feeling washed away, good thing he had the meds with him, but he knew he couldn’t rely on that anymore, so he had to be careful.

Pulling down the window, he perused the area with a flashlight, the place was quiet, no sound, nothing. Curious he thought, as he remembered dispatch mentioning numerous calls came in.

Getting out of the car, he perused the corner of the street, again, nothing particular if not a flickering street light, a dog or two barking, it nearly felt like he was in a cheap horror movie scenario.

Stupid kids, he thought. As usual nothing out of the ordinary....

“ H-E-L-P!!!”

A horrendous scream echoed from the other side of the street. Quickly he ran, revolver in hand, he never heard such a yelp in his entire career, felt like if somebody was literally being eaten alive.

Stop it right there! He ordered firmly, and God did he wished he had never been on the corner of that street. What he saw, could not humanly be described, even in all his years on the force, never he saw such a thing, and nothing, could have prepared him for that night...

Caro was there, literally sucking the life out a teenager, draining him of its blood entirely. As she lat go her victim, she glanced at the officer, parcels of skin still hooked to her fangs, blood oozing abundantly from her lips, from the obvious last meal.

Quickly he ran towards the car, but even a human at his prime, couldn’t outrun a vampire, but Bateman did plan to give it a shot.

Just as he reached his car, he felt a strong grip slamming him upon the car’s hood, he was being tossed around just as easy as a doll would in a kid’s hand. The murder was filmed from the patrol’s car camera, and needless to say, the scene would quickly make the five o’clock news...

Upon revitalising herself, Caro had realised just what she had done, but with Lane at her tail and the Nameless whom would be dying to get her back in the fade, she couldn’t stay to clear the scene... she had to go, and with this mess, she knew well that if any kindred was left in the society, they would come for her, obviously... and the chances are slim, and next to none that any kindred would even remotely want to listen to what she would have to say..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:50 am Reply with quote
[b:45349e911c]Freedom in chains[/b:45349e911c]

“I gave you freedom, the body you desired, a new existence! And you fail me in the simplest request” Freedom, body and existence, each word being fist pounded into the delicate face of Lane, it was most obvious that the Nameless had been severed from his machination by his supposed love, a love that only seemed to be sharing a one way ticket.

The continuous mistreatment of the Nameless upon Lane prevented her any sort of decent answers, let alone terrible, awful and painful moans. She was paying a severe price for her failure, one she wouldn’t soon forget, her twitching body trembled ever more with each pounding, scared perhaps? Or simply caused by too much body damage.

“I’m so..rry” Lane mumbled as the continuous pounding kept finding the way to her. I’ll make it better, I swear, just please stop.. you are kil..ling.. me.” She added perhaps too late, one of her arm, dislocated, she trembled painfully, swearing to her beloved that she would get me back, no matter the cost.

“This is your last opportunity to settle this, believe me, if you fail bringing her back to me, I will hunt you, find you and then kill you, do I make myself clear...” he added moments before tossing her out the door, Lane’s injured arm colliding against the brick wall on her way out.

For a moment she lied motionless, allowing the rain to mask the tears escaping her eyes, make no mistakes, Lane is a very sick and perverted vampire, but to the mysterious vampire, she was but a doll he could toss around.

Lane slowly placed her hand upon her injured arm, to conclusively snap it back into its rightful place, a loud yelp was born from the said action. Her sadness and pain quickly shifted to anger, as for a reason she pictured me as the source of her problems.

Limping badly as she departed from the area where they both kept me captive, she stopped abruptly, something or someone was approaching...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:30 am Reply with quote
[b:1742d7cc6c]The secret garden[/b:1742d7cc6c]

I found myself alone in the secret garden of the siren, Laura De L’Hiver , once a dear friend, at least it was before she gave her last breath within the fade. The scene continuously haunted me, as a demon would with its possessed host.

When something was wrong, I would usually find comfort in her presence, she always granted me support, regardless of what the Toreadors thought of me, a friend like no other for sure. Ironically, even thought knowing she was no more, I found myself perusing her secret gardens in search of her presence, out of habit I suppose, truth be told, I felt this pain coursing thru my veins, an ache like no other, something was happening to me, and I had no one to help me, innevitably, I was looking for some sort of support.

All I know, is what the little girl within the nightmare told me, something about losing what remained of my humanity, yet, I still feel somewhat myself, let alone those uncontrollable urges that took over me a few times ever since my escape, and I am referring to what I did to the poor policemen and other atrocities, the sole problem, is I had no control over it, its like an immense surge of power invading me suddenly, a little bit like what Lane used to do with me, but way.. way worst.

I honestly fear I brought something back with me from the fade, and if I did, is it there to help me? Or is it only my old self surfacing once more? Either way, I had to find some sort of support, and from what I have seen so far, the Kindred society either became really low profile, or completely gone. Surely the murder of a policemen would not go un-noticed.

After long moments spending waiting in front of the archway that led within the Toreador’s manor, I found the courage to open the door and invite myself in.

“Laura..” I spoke softly, out of habit perhaps, of course I did not expect any answers, even thought I wished one.

As I expected, only a long and ever lasting silence filled the air, it was when I was about to depart that something particular caught my eye, the manor, thought seemingly abandoned, was very well kept, as in, no dust, everything was sparkling clean... someone had to be here.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[b:65b99cc40b]My flower withered between the pages two and three[/b:65b99cc40b]

My loving heart lost in the dark, all I wished for once, was an opportunity to regain all I had lost, seemingly it was always beyond my reach. Oh so many thoughts, memories, engulfed my every senses as I glanced at Caro, whom was unaware of my presence yet. It was strange, bizarre even, to glance at a different person in appearance, yet the same in spirit, Caro looked much different without Lane.

I wished we could have met in different circumstances, for once, I was not there to help her, as I always have in the past, I was there for a far more different reason, treachery. Most everyone would under-estimate Caro’s abilities, her fragile look was her most efficient weapon, behind the caring visage slept a monster capable of every, and I mean every monstrosity imaginable.

‘’Laura?” Caro asked pleadingly and repeatedly my name as she perused my manor, inviting herself into the most private of my belongings. Sure she had made a few discoveries, certain of which I would have wished to remained secret, but one isn’t protected from the curiosity of a malkavian.

Eventually she made it to a room I like to call the lifeline, within was paintings of my history and loved ones. I never really did have a lot of relationships in my unlife, but one seemed to have caught a great amount of interest in Caro.

“Beautiful isn’t it?” Caro Immediately recognised the tone of my voice, and somehow, when she saw me, it’s as if she knew I wasn’t there to help, she knew something was wrong, well what can I say? Death changes you, SHE changed me.

“Surely you have something more to say sweetheart, don’t give me the silent treatment” Surely she had been quick to notice the change in me, as I was also able to notice hers.

“I’m sorry would be a good start, you don’t get to kill your best friend every day my dear, and its a chance I wont give you twice.” Slowly she seemed to understand where I was going with this idle chatter.

“I did not know it was you behind the door Laura, you have to believe me!” she answered in a defensive stance, as she backed away from me a little, as if she expected something. We kept exchanging words until I had heard her entire story.

“All of this wont change what happened Caro, you killed me, and he brought me back, my loyalty no longer lies by your side, and this is of your own doing, not mine...”

As she neared the stairway that led to the main door in the hall, she crumbled, her hands grasping her head firmly. Her laments brought no special feelings in me somehow, but it did seem to bring something else in her. I stood emotionless as she rolled down the stairs.

“ Certain things cannot be fought Caro, just accept your defeat, and join us...” I added as she got up slowly.

“ We certainly wont go down without a fight!” she replied, and we? She was not with Lane obviously, but not alone either.

“ I did not expected you to...” I concluded with a smile, as Lane and the Nameless joined my side...

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:00 am Reply with quote
[b:3a53e1b5ec]Don’t play with me, see me, stay away from me.[/b:3a53e1b5ec]

Let me do the honours, the play is in the making! - Lane aggressively walked down the imposing stairway, delighted by her vision of a possible outcome. Truth be told there is no perfect ending to this, if I die the well of souls is unleashed and no matter which way you look at it, nothing pretty can come out of such an idea, second but not least, I win, I lose my sister, my best.. well my former best friend and ally, and then, simply nothing, no more allies to turn to, no more family.

My circle of trust had always been rather thin, but was it really that I did not had any faith in others? Or perhaps it was only the other way around. Fighting Lane is no easy achievement, everything I think she thinks as well, no matter how many wall running, roof hanging and bone crushing stunts we both pulled, it always ended into a dead end.

The Nameless knew that to have me beaten would take more than Lane herself, and that is where ‘’The Siren” Laura, came into the equation. Honestly I never really thought her able to actually do me any harm, considering our past, but her carefully aimed kick kissed my head harder than a freight train would at prime speed.

Look at me I’m a dead girl walking! And you’re about to join my lovely dance dearest – Lane mumbled her usual riddles as she took a stroll amongst the debris projected by Laura’s kick whom sent me thru the wall, down outside on the cold muddy ground, thanks to the bad weather.

As Lane was seemingly enjoying herself dancing her way to me, I saw an opportunity to strike, well at least a chance. Pulling out the revolver I carried, I checked the chamber, only one round, I had to make it count. Nearing her position as she kept whirling around manically I fired the single bullet, right behind her neck, of course it didn’t kill her, but it bought me enough time to get to Laura whom was about 10 feet behind, next to the broken outer wall.

Returning her the earlier favour, I forced The Siren on the ground, it was when I was about to lend the final blow that hesitation struck me, somehow I just couldn’t bring myself to kill her, and it was in that hesitation that the Nameless joined the party, his back hand sending me way over yonder, right into the gardening shed.

The Impact was so fierce, that both Laura and Lane stood in awe at the Nameless well of power. Surely they thought I was dead, and quite honestly, I am pretty sure another hit like this would grant me a visit over there.

Restrain her...- The Nameless ordered, I wasn’t about to grant him the satisfaction of winning so early. Pulling out of the debris, I was going to make a stand, and if it kills me tonight, I will be ready to die!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:12 am Reply with quote
[b:dec91b7bf7]Sometimes I can’t help myself from hurting you when it’s hurting me[/b:dec91b7bf7]

I hate being the wall that you hit when you think you gave it all, I keep taking the blame when we both know that things will never change. It wasn’t always this way, I used to be the one with the halo but that disappeared when I had my first taste of cruelty and fell from your grace little sister. It left me in this very place and I do am starting to think you like what you see.

Frustration took over Lane, truth often hurts when it hits the right spot, she knew I was right and hated it with every inches of her personality. She once introduced me to her malicious behaviour and never could bare the naked truth, no matter what she did I could do better. Her cruelty had always been surpassed by only me. It was simple, I loved my sister, as twins I always shared the same ideals, but when I saw my superiority was hurting her, I willingly stepped down to let her take control.

I surely wont hide the fact that I’ve gone soft with all that over the decades, leaving her the floor. My kindness to her led me right into this well crafted plan of hers, all along the only thing she desired was superiority over me, something she managed to pull up until now, but things were about to change, I am changing, reverting to myself...finally.

You made a mistake the day you left me, you lost your way. You saw all the signs dear, but you closed your eyes and ignored them, you awakened me once more and now I know you cannot handle me, I could tell you to simply leave, but you will be so beautiful on your knees, begging me for mercy, along with your dearest lover...

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:20 am Reply with quote
[b:b59752730f]The unforgiving[/b:b59752730f]

Hesitation defined entirely the fragile visage of Laura whom was behind the shadow of Lane, avoiding eye contact so not to raise any suspicions. Even though her balance seemed “shifty” I could just not take the chance to presume as much. Laura was never really the fighting type so it made sense to dispose of her first, Lane however had a very different approach on the subject as she forced the toreador siren and herself into a single concentrated attack.

During the first blows Caro concentrated on her defence and let her already battered body settle into the rhythm of battle. Of course she hadn’t been completely honest with Lane over the past decades, Caro was much stronger than she willingly shown, and she never really thought she would one day have to fight her own vile and sadistic sibling.

Lane relished the thought of murdering her sister, even in an unfair fight. Her too had gotten much better over the years and was determined to please her master this night. After several minutes of attempting to get past Caro’s defence , Lane lost her temper and began to batter at her as if to pound her into the ground. The Nameless had expected a quick defeat and an easy humiliation, not an equal opponent to Lane. Needless to say, his anger boiled.

Caro began to fight for her life. Lane wouldn’t content herself with surface wounds nor a simple victory; she was out for blood. Caro thought desperately for a way out of this mess, Lane was something else when blinded with pure anger, and Caro had not anticipated this much.

Lane’s sharp silver nails slipped past her defenses and slashed toward her throat, the attack found its way home and brought Caro on a knee, her hands desperately trying to stop the bleeding as the toreador siren forced Caro’s arms into her back, holding them tight.

Lane lowered herself to a knee so to face eye to eye with her sister ‘’ Dying is a messy messy thing isn’t it dearest?’’ Lane manically said moments before she licked the blood of her own sibling from the wound, obviously she was having a blast.

‘’ I don’t want to kill you in front of the toreador dearest, that being said I wouldn’t want to die in front of her either, but that’s not a choice that is yours to make’’ Lane added insult to injury, pleasing herself into hearing her own sadistic thoughts, cackling.

Caro glanced over her own shoulder to Laura, whom remained silent, her arms holding those of Caro’s under a tight lockdown, her eyes avoiding contact, the siren was obviously not liking what was happening.

Her strength fading away gradually, Caro was held up only by the siren who was rooting her in place with her grasp. Delighted with his imminent victory, the Nameless approached the dying Malkavian, placed his right hand on the forehead of Caro as he spoke.

“ You will now return to the fade where you will bleed what remains of your strength and grant me what is rightfully mine. The well of souls. ”

As the Cappadocian muttered the spells necessary to send her back into this endless nightmare, Laura began to question herself, was her unlife once more granted by the Nameless worth the upcoming sacrifice...?

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:06 am Reply with quote
[b:e602114022]A public execution...[/b:e602114022]

All hope is gone, I am left alone in this madness, I guess there is nothing more to say, I lost so much in this bitter strife. My eyes desperately tried to find rest in these final moments but could never sleep, Lane was enjoying her precious victory over me a little too much. Humiliation was given to me by my sister, slapping her victory all over my bloodied visage.

‘’No one is saving you dearest, how does it feel to be left alone Caro..?’’ I had always valued my sister over anything, I gave up friends and love, I turned away the sole vampire who ever truly really loved me. There would be no knight in shining armour to rescue me and she knew it well and it pleased her oh so much to torment me with it.

Dancing manically away, she took refuge on the side of her dearest lover, the Nameless. She made sure to expose me once more to her cruelty before I departed, her visage was barely recognisable, this was no longer my sister, it hadn’t been for a while, she became nothing more than a monster, plain and simple.

Laura lowered her head down to my neck, I prepared for the worst as she began whispering; I know you have fight left in you, you can’t hide what lies inside you forever it’s the only thing you know, embrace it and never walk away, make this count.

Causing an enormous distraction, the toreador siren released her iron hold and tackled Lane, battering her down, betrayal in these odds was even beyond the Nameless expectations and that gave me the single moment I needed before the spell reached completion.

Pushing his palm to his own forehead, breaking the arm in the motion, not only prevented me from suffering any immediate retaliation, it granted me enough time to have the spell casted on himself, rendering him completely unconscious, trapped in his own fade.

Rage took a hold of me, I just could not explain how this surge of energy reached me, it just did and I just couldn’t control it properly, in a wave of anger I literally pulled on the Nameless’s head until It tore out of his body, the spine still attached to the head.

Laura on the other hand was not so lucky with Lane, she was being completely dominated, her bloodied and battered body told the story at first glance, my sibling wanted her dead, and she wouldn’t stop until she reached her goal.

Clawing violently at Laura, Lane did not realised that her love was now dead and gone, and even though the siren was suffering beyond measure she still smiled at me and I was no pretty sight at that moment, standing over the dead body of the Nameless, I held his head, a trophy for my victory.

Enough Lane! I screamed at her. She was completely terrified by the scenery offered to her as she looked my way. With no hesitation she lunged herself towards the carcass of her beloved, mourning her lost as I went to help my friend back up, she couldn’t stand alone, not with that much damage.

‘’What of her.. “ Laura asked me, Lane was no more a vampire, I could not describe what she really was, if not a wraith trapped in a human body now that the Nameless was gone. Let her be I replied. She would learn from this mistake and would be torture enough to live alone as what she was.

The city was no longer safe with all these rebel vampires out there, the former prince Valek had his way with Cascadia in the past, and visibly no good came out of it. The Nameless was only one of the numerous anarchist out there, and there was much more to be done to re-established the city to its former glory.

Oh some may call it a curse, a life like mine, but others a blessing. It’s certainly a lonely life but a fulfilling one at best. It’s my cross to bear and I bear it gladly, someone has to take a stand against this evil, why should it not be me?

The end...

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:49 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
(( *slow clap* Woooow...nicely done. Tragic. :(

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:27 am Reply with quote
(( Thanks! I wasnt sure how it turned out, I rewrote this ending a few times and just couldnt see it differently. Will be following yours now :) ))