<  International  ~  What REALLY Happened Between Trom and Brian Braddock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
[i:13a2828ce9] When last we were with Tromador, M,A,and P had all buggered off and a mob of people showed up instead [/i:13a2828ce9]

He slashed out with his vibrosword and hacked off a head. No blood came out. The body kept walking forwards. The head kept talking. Around and around Tromador spun, slicing off limbs, hacking torsoes in two, firing his plasma gun.

Brian Braddock? Fuck 'im. His arm dropped to the ground, continuing to claw its way towards Tromador. His head fell next, then he was sliced in two and blasted until he caught fire.

Sorenti walked up behind him grabbing. Back handed sword slash to the head followed by a diagonal slice across his torso dropped him. Tromador saw Daisy and Mark Archer every once in a while in the mass of flesh. Off towards the back he saw Eveshka and Montcalm creeping towards him. He kept slashing out. His blade meeting no resistance, merely ripping through the flesh as if it were paper.

Off to his left he saw familiar movement again. Brian Braddock had appeared again. Tromador slashed out with his vibrosword and it clipped his ridiculous beard. Again Tromador raised his plasma pistol that he had procured in Moscow (thus exchanging his signature sawed off shotgun, at least for purposes of this part) pointed it point blank into Brian's face and pulled the trigger. His head disappeared in a spray reminiscent of stewed tomatoes and and that green shitty stuff from the insides of a lobster.

Someone grabbed his right shoulder and saw Brian Braddock again. Tromador brought down the vibrosword and hacked off the front part of Brian's face, this time leaving the ridiculous beard.... and a few teeth. More movement came in from behind and he began firing indiscriminantly with his plasma pistol blasting firey death into the mob that had suddenly all become Brian Braddock. Stupid beards, beady eyes, and inept roleplaying went up in smoke to such a ludicrous degree that no writer of fan fiction with any amount of scruples would ever engage in such a display of tactless nonsense.

Eveshka and Montcalm had reached Tromador. He looked at them and said, "Jesus Titty Fucking Christ, look at them all."

"Brian Braddocks?" asked Eve and Montcalm in unison.

"Yes dammit."

They merely pointed and laughed and sat down to watch Tromador mutilate the ubiquitous Brian Braddock in more exciting, creative, and innovative ways. The two Torries shared popcorn and started a play by play of the melee.

The carnage went on for several hours, until finally, the ground was strewn with stupid little beards, beady eyes, poorly tailored mage robes, and inept storylines.

"Annnnd, the final score is Tromador..... 698, Brian Braddock Nil," shouted Eveshka in her best announcer voice.

"This match has been brought to you by Carling -O'keefe and Carlsberg Beer," said Montcalm.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:41 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((psml!! it's a bad day to be Brian Braddock! err...who IS Brian Braddock?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:47 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
((My very hazy memory refuses to let me remember his clan, just that Porter thought he was an ass. He's from SoC's EARLY early days Though the name is in fact that of Marvel's Captain Britain - Birthed in magic, clothed in science or vice versa.

Stef or Eve-y will have a better answer.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:34 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
I especially liked the little beards and beady eyes!!

Can we have an instant replay on all of that? :shock: :shock:

And, yes, the question begs: Just who IS Brian Braddock? In SoC terms, that is. :?:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:54 am Reply with quote
Brian Braddock was a mortal from the early days of SoC. He somehow managed to make himself a mage or some such shit and just all around was a sniveling git. And of course, he was in thralled with Eve IC and OOC. Ummm, not ME, or even who I thought I was at the time, but Eve..... the character.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:42 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
And he had a stupid beard... Sorry.. but he did.

...and beady eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
And a stupid name :P

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:31 am Reply with quote
User avatarToo sexy for my shirtPosts: 1Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:26 am
You are all just jealous of my sexy trenchcoat and absent moustache!

[img:16b8c1f50a]http://www.vampirerp.com/brianbraddock.jpg[/img:16b8c1f50a]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:49 am Reply with quote
PMSL!!!! OMFG!!!! JESUS H CHRIST I FORGOT WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:12 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
I think he's HOT! Hmm hmmm check out that mono-brow! Tasty!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:16 am Reply with quote
Which way do the toilets flush in Oz? Clockwise? I asked my brother when he was down there and he said he didn't know. That is disturbing to me. Does that mean he didn't take a wizz the entire time he was there, or are there not flush toilets?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:20 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
I can't remember. It's less noticeable with our toilets because the water level is very low when compared to American toilets. Next time I tinkle I'll pay attention. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:05 am Reply with quote
[quote:e1efb57dfc="Eveshka"]Which way do the toilets flush in Oz? Clockwise?[/quote:e1efb57dfc]

I have an answer for you but I don't think you'll like it. The toilet in the main bathroom drains clockwise but the second toilet at the back of the house drains counter-clockwise. Either something is seriously wrong with our plumbing (maybe gnomes?) or the equator has moved.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:07 am Reply with quote
Ok, that is just plumb silly. Maybe the one toilet was made in USA with that special gadget that makes it flush in the American fashion, like in that episode of the Simpsons?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:28 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
Haha...Brian Braddock...that's a name I hadn't heard in a while...it even made me come out of lurking and post here once more.

He was a bit...uhm "eccentric". He wanted everyone else to go to the website where his webcam - named Rebecca - was playing. Not that anything good was ever on.

Hmm what was his story again...he was this uberpowerful immortal mage that could fly...and then I think he was killed off...and I think that's when he started playing a new character that was a Dhampir for a very very short period...and then since he really couldn't take the hint he was just kicked out of SoC.

Offline Profile ICQ