<  International  ~  Sweet Nothings

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 11:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSalubriPosts: 14Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:18 am
Elzbet lounged on the couch thinking of a plan of action. Leaving Tyler like that was the height of bad manners. Even though she had apologized many times since that evening, she still felt guilty. He deserved more, especially since she had worked him up like that only to bolt like an elk scenting the hunter. It was time to make it up to him. Elzbet called Shaundra into the living room and gave her a series of tasks to accomplish. Elzbet smiled and wished that she were a fly on the wall when Tyler started receiving her surprises.

Tyler was collapsed in his easy chair, shirtless, watching the soccer match between the Italian and the Brazilian teams. So far there was no score as the game had just started. He was lifting a bottle of beer to his lips when the doorbell to the suite chimed. He heaved out of the chair, grabbed his shirt, tugged it on and sauntered to the door. Opening it, he stared at the uniformed man standing there.

Silently, the man handed Tyler an envelope with his name on it. He opened it and read the simple card enclosed:

Tyler, please go with the driver. Don't worry about your attire. We'll have a {b]SMASHING[/b] good time.

It was signed simply Elzbet. He frowned a little at the card. What was the woman up to? He turned to the limo driver and asked him to wait for a moment, then ran into his room and snagged a jacket and his keys. Returning, he ushered the waiting man before him. Once out of the hotel, he entered the stretch limousine and found a present wrapped in rather unusual paper. Looking closely at it, Tyler realized that it was The Rock, premier wrestler-turned-actor. Intrigued, he ripped the gift open and found a collection of wrestling magazines. Feeling the car pull out into traffic, he began flipping pages and reading about his favorite stars.

Time lost all meaning for him. He glanced up briefly when the car stopped then went back to the article. He slowly noticed that the privacy shield between the front seat and the back seats was opening. He raised his gaze and found the driver handing him another envelope, this one without any writing on the front. He opened it and found two front row, ring-side seats to a special wrestling event happening tonight. He was planning on seeing it on Pay-Per-View, but this would be better. Bless the woman!

Suddenly, the back door of the vehicle opened and Tyler's jaw hit the floorboards. There was the object of his fantasies. Gone were the flowing dresses and elaborate hair pieces. In their place was a lithesome woman, legs encased in black leather pants that hugged every curve, stopping just at the hips. Topping those was a white tank-top in silk covered by a black leather jacket, both short enough to expose a creamy expanse of midriff. Adorning her head was a baseball cap emblazoned with the WWE's logo. Large blue eyes twinkled at his stunned countenance and her hair was caught back in a braid almost as thick as his wrist.

[i:fa7c3ce040]"Well,"[/i:fa7c3ce040] she purred, slipping into the car and sitting on the seat next to him. [i:fa7c3ce040]"I see you are enjoying my gifts."[/i:fa7c3ce040] She smiled at the silent nodding of his head. Although his voice didn't seem to want to work, his eyes were alight with inner fire, focused on the ivory skin bared to him. [i:fa7c3ce040]"I was feeling a little bad for the way things ended the last time,"[/i:fa7c3ce040] she explained, as they began to move through traffic once more. [i:fa7c3ce040]"I hope this makes up for it."[/i:fa7c3ce040] She leaned forward and her blouse gapped slightly, affording him another tantalizing view. One he couldn't - and wouldn't - resist.

He wrapped his arms around Elzbet and drew her nearer as he lowered his head to capture her soft lips. With a moan, she sank into the embrace and slid her arms about his neck. Their tongues tangled and dueled in rising passion. His hands slid around to her front and palmed her perfect breasts. She broke the kiss with another moan and panted, [i:fa7c3ce040]"Oh, Tyler! I....we....."[/i:fa7c3ce040] Tyler nibbled his way down to her neck and suckled there. She gasped and arched her body, pressing against him. [i:fa7c3ce040]"We must stop.."[/i:fa7c3ce040] she protested on a groan. [i:fa7c3ce040]"We will be at the show in a few minutes."[/i:fa7c3ce040]

Tyler raised his head and stared into her clouded eyes. [i:fa7c3ce040]"Of course.."[/i:fa7c3ce040] he conceded reluctantly. [i:fa7c3ce040]"Although, I must admit that the kind of wrestling that we will be seeing tonight, will pale in comparison to this kind."[/i:fa7c3ce040] He smiled and sat up, pulling her with him. Elzbet giggled and cuddled close to his side as they sped down the freeway.

They reached the arena and found their seats rather quickly. The show started and the fans all cheered so loud it was deafening. All that rapidly took a back seat to the foreplay the two were indulging in. Elzbet would run her hand up the inside of his thigh, he would "accidently" brush his hand along her breast. She would whisper naughty suggestions about the costumes the stars were wearing, Tyler would brush his lips against her ear replying. The night was a study in torture, and neither was able to give any details about the winners and losers.

Once the last match was finished, they head for the waiting limo. On the ride back to the hotel, they sat on opposite sides of the car, not speaking with words. Instead they conversed with their eyes. It took only a few minutes once they arrived to get to her rooms. As the door closed to the suite, Tyler pressed her back against the door, assaulting her mouth and peeling her jacket from her arms. Once freed, Elzbet slid her hands up under his shirt and began lightly scraping his ribs with her nails. He copied her move and cupped the mounds of soft flesh he found there Both of them groaned at the sensations pouring through their systems.

[i:fa7c3ce040]"Bedroom..."[/i:fa7c3ce040] Tyler ground out, lifting from her lips. [i:fa7c3ce040]"That way, "[/i:fa7c3ce040] she pointed, arching her back and grinding her lower body on the bulge hidden behind his zipper. He removed his hands and swept her up, stalking in the direction indicated. Gently, he set her down next to the bed and began stripping away his clothes. Elzbet followed his actions with her gaze and her blue eyes widened at his impressive....body. Realizing she was behind, she too began removing clothes and it was Tyler's turned to stare. The tension in the room mounted as she undid her hair. It spread around her, almost like a living curtain that parted with her movements, showing hints of smooth flesh.

Oddly enough, it was Elzbet who grabbed him and pushed him back on the bed, falling with him and shutting out the world, as her hair fell around them. Hands never paused, tongues tangled, and lips dragged over quivering skin. On a sigh, Tyler slid home into her warm, welcoming core and started a rythym designed to carry them away. Elzbet felt her teeth elongating and bent overhis torso, licking her way up to his neck and brushing fangs along the pulse there. She raised her head to look into his eyes, silently asking permission.

Tyler nodded, and she bowed once more to the throbbing vein, sinking deep. He cried out once, then began moving faster as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed through him. Elzbet felt the oncoming orgasm and closed the tiny wounds with her tongue, screaming his name as she reached her peak and Tyler followed on her heels. Sated, they collapsed back on the bed and pulling a sheet to cover them, drifted into sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:57 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Tyler was faintly aware of a floating sensation for some time before he woke up. The pergatory-like state between rem sleep and conciousness filled the resting ghoul with a soft comfort, not unlike when he had been a child and rested safely in his mother's arms.

Distantly and slowly, trickling in unintrusively, the sounds of the outside world began to draw him from his pseudo-slumber. Gentle breaths, not his own, whispered in his ear and he remembered Elzbet. As he sat up, muscles abused by a night given fully to lust protested. Imagery of the carnal pleasures that they had indulged in that had followed him into his dreams now flashed in his mind like summer sun flashing through a pan.

Elzbet lay silent beside him, her long hair wrapped around her bare torso like a shawl. He took quiet satisfaction in her look of contentment as he slid carefully from the sheets, exposing his naked form to the peering moonlight. He opened the window, hoping to cleanse the room of the musky scent of sweat it had aquired.

An army of stars stared back at him, glistening brilliantly in the sky. Below, the street lamps lay unlit, and for the first time Tyler realized that actually none of the buildings were illuminated with their usual nightscape. Blank and darkened, they nearly looked abandoned. A joyful hoot followed by a succession of cheers in french dragged his attention towards the street.

A trio of men, obviously drunk, sat pointing at him, yelling out surely unflattering phrases. As they jeered and howled, Tyler looked down for the first time to the realization that he was still completely nude in front of a rather large and revealing window. Taking the epifany in stride, the young socialite swiftly turned around and placed his posterior out the window, giving a good wag before retreating back into the room to join Elzbet's side once more.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:31 am Reply with quote
User avatarSalubriPosts: 14Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:18 am
The bed jarred slightly as Tyler laid down once more, which in turn began to wake Elzbet. Stretching like a cat rising from its nap, she turned to look at the sleeping form next to her. Her body lightly ached in places that hadn't seen use in almost a century. Reaching over to smooth a stray lock back, she studied the face of her lover. It wasn't that he was the most handsome man she'd ever seen, it was that even at rest, there was character in those features.

Slipping out of the covers so as not to disturb him, she padded naked to the dining table. The NYSE would be opening right about now and there were a few of her stocks that she wanted to check. The room faded away as she immersed herself in the internet. The clacking of keys was steady as she entered information into files, which would be used to make better investment choices when the time came. Everything from the Board of Directors to current dividends and YTD financial standings was disseminated into the correct folders on the desktop.

Something teased her out of her contemplation. Tyler was stirring again. She could tell the moment he opened his eyes, because his alpha brain waves shifted into gear and he noticed that she wasn't in bed with him. Without turning to face him, she spoke, [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"I woke you up. I apologize."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d]

He rubbed his eyes and glanced around the darkened room. He found her hovering over her computer, with nothing but the light from the screen bathing her in silvery hues. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"No apologies necessary,"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] he responsed, voice husky with sleep. The tones sent shivers down her spine as it reminded her of the last few hours. Elzbet turned briefly to see him out of the corner of her eyes, then gazed once more at the text. Before she could absorb any of it, though, her mind registered what she saw and her head whipped back around. With a lacivious smile, she giggled. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"It's alive!"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d]

Tyler seemed confused for a moment, scanned the room, then looked at himself. It dawned on him and he blushed. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"Oh!,"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] he exclaimed. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"That! Well now, can you blame it?"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] With that, he grabbed the cover sheet from the bed and wrapped it around his body in toga style. Figuring that would keep her mind focused on something else, he walked over to Elzbet and softly kissed her forehead, then headed to the bathroom, watching her figure surreptitiously.

She followed the progress of the superb figure, noticing that the cover exposed a long length of lean leg with every step. Her eyes twinkled with avarice and she called out, [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"Acres and acres...and it's all mine!"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] The young ghoul looked up from the sink as he brushed his teeth. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"Are you sure about that?"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] he asked, with a mouthful of toothpaste and a foamy smile. The Salubri grinned, [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"For the moment at least."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] She cocked her head to the side and with a gentle rebuke, said [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"Unless I was simply a conquest. And now that you've accomplished that, will you move on?"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] The soft smile took out any sting that might be associated with the question.

Chuckling, Tyler finished rinsing his mouth, and prowled toward her, placing a hand on the table and one on the chair. He leaned into her, his lips mere inches from hers. Elzbet felt the moist, minty breath caress her lips as he stated, [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"Everything is a conquest, love...you should know that."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] He looked deep into her eyes and she read the sincerity written there. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"But you,"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] he continued, [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"are a prize I would welcome conquering over and over."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] Settling his lips against hers for a short kiss, he then stepped away and moved into the kitchenette.

She made her cheeks bloom with color, then shut down the laptop, and rose from the chair, gracefully following. Elzbet leaned against the wall, amused as he began rummaging around the cupboards. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"That's so sweet."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] she cooed. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"I wonder..."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] she trailed off as he began banging about the pots and pans. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"Could you be won?"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] she asked, when the noise stopped for a moment. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"Me?"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] and he stood up from the lower shelves. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"Hmmmm..seems unlikely..."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] he responsed, distracted as he found the frying pan that had previously escaped his regard, then snatched it up. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"But it's certainly worth the try, isn't it?"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d], he grinned.

Remembering that Shaundra had left some supplies in the refrigerator, she opened the door and grabbed the carton of eggs found inside. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"That would definitely be worth a go."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] She paused a moment then waved the box in front of his eyes. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"By the bye, are you looking for these?"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] Tyler grabbed the carton and making an affirmative hum, set it on the counter next to the stove. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"Johnny-on-the-spot as always."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] Placing the pan on the burner, Tyler turned on the heat and opened the package of eggs. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"So, what's on the agenda for tonight?"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d]

Elzbet smiled a Cheshire grin, full of wicked amusement. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"Well.....I thought that after you finish replenishing your reserves, I would do my best to deplete them again...."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] she suggested. Echoing her wicked smirk, he came back with, [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"A woman after my own heart..."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d]. The grin deepened as he continued, [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"Or something else perhaps?"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] With that he broke the eggs above the sizzling pan. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"You don't have any previous engagments then?"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] he asked, [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"I feel honored!"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d], and he laughed boyishly. Shaking her head, she answered, [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"No......nothing planned at least...unless it involves 200-thread count percale."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d]

[i:7c0ab2bc1d]"Well..."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] he tucked the sheet tighter around him and slipped away from the pan while the eggs cooked. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"Let's see...."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] and he opened the door to the suite to grab the evening paper from the floor. Opening the paper to the entertainment section, he explained [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"Hmmmmm... something stimulating....for the mind, I mean."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] He walked back to the pan looking at the offerings. Elzbet placed a foot on the trailing sheet and watched as it revealed his naked body once more. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"I have enough mental stimulation on a daily basis."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] She wrapped her arms around his waist from behind and firmly cupped the erect and waving member. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"I want this instead."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] Her voice whispered out across his shoulder and tickled his ear.

Tyler tried valiantly to remain collected, but quickly began to lose that battle. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"I see...uh....come to think of it,"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] he stuttered, [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"mental stimulation is a bit overrated."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] He glanced at the stove where the eggs were in danger of burning then to the long fingers playing up and down his length. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"Actually, come to think of it,"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] Tyler snatched the pan off the burner, [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"so is breakfast."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] And with that, he shut off the heat and turned to face her. A triumphant smile split her face. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"A man of action,"[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] and she gathered the sheet from the floor, tossing it over one arm while pulling him with the other. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"I like that. Let's see some more."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d]

Tyler had no problems trailing her back to the bed, telling her, [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"My pleasure....believe me."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] Reaching the side, she turned him so that his back was to the messy mattress and once again pushed him backwards, following him down. [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"I think that it will be both our pleasures."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d] She giggled, [i:7c0ab2bc1d]"I'll expect a full report later."[/i:7c0ab2bc1d]