<  Chit-Chat  ~  Horoscope

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
Aquarius
There's travel in your future when your tongue freezes to the back of a speeding bus
Fill that void in your pathetic life by playing Whack-A-Mole seventeen hours a day

Pisces
Try to avoid any Virgos or Leos with the Ebola virus
You are the true Lord of the Dance, no matter what those idiots at work say

Aries
The look on your face will be priceless when you find that forty pound watermelon in your colon
Trade toothbrushes with an albino dwarf, then give a hickey to Meryl Streep

Taurus
You will never find true happiness - what you gonna do, cry about it?
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep

Gemini
Your birthday party will be ruined once again by your explosive flatulence
Your love life will run into trouble when your fiance hurls a javelin through your chest

Cancer
The position of Jupiter says you should spend the rest of the week face down in the mud
Try not to shove a roll of duct tape up your nose while taking your driver's test

Leo
Now is not a good time to photocopy your butt and staple it to your boss's face, oh no
Eat a bucket of tuna-flavored pudding, then wash it down with a gallon of strawberry Quik

Virgo
All Virgos are extremely friendly and intelligent - except for you
Expect a big surprise today when you wind up with your head impaled on a stick

Libra
A big promotion is just around the corner for someone much more talented that you
Laughter is the very best medicine, remember that when your appendix bursts next week

Scorpio
Get ready for an unexpected trip when you fall screaming from an open window
Work a little harder on improving your low self-esteem, you stupid freak

Sagittarius
All your friends are laughing behind your back (kill them)
Take down all those naked pictures of Ernest Borgnine you've got hanging in your den

Capricorn
The stars say that you're an exciting and wonderful person, but you know they're lying
If I were you, I'd lock my doors and windows and never never never never never leave my house again

Your Horoscope For Today

by Al Yankovic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:51 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 167Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:48 am
[quote:481332d5b7="Drain"]Libra
A big promotion is just around the corner for someone much more talented that you
Laughter is the very best medicine, remember that when your appendix bursts next week[/quote:481332d5b7]

:shock: Shit.... lol.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 68Location: New YorkJoined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:54 am
LOL! That's too funny!

My guy is a Pisces ... they're right when they said he's not Lord of the Dance ... Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh ... don't encourage him! lol

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
hey, i couldnt get my tongue frozen to the back of no bus!!!!! I wanted hat travel part

at least i played the guacamole thing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:04 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Seems like I'm ALWAYS face down in the mud!! :shock:

Hmmmm...maybe that's why I failed my driver's test the first time I ever took it! And it also explains [b:09a632763b]why[/b:09a632763b] I'm being haunted by a roll of duct tape! :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:05 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Leo
Now is not a good time to photocopy your butt and staple it to your boss's face, oh no
Eat a bucket of tuna-flavored pudding, then wash it down with a gallon of strawberry Quik

The size of my butt at the moment I don't think I'd fit it ona piece of A4 lololol

Stopping smoking is a bummer.....you do it to feel healthier....which I do ...but you gain lumps and bumps lolol

Not too sure about the tuna flavoured pud :shock:

But strawberry quik sounds good :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
[quote:19baf94e0f="Isabella Garrett"]But strawberry quik sounds good :P[/quote:19baf94e0f]

GODS!! Does anyone but me remember Tang? The official drink of the astronauts??!!?? :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 68Location: New YorkJoined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:54 am
I'm definitely not old ... but I DO remember Tang! Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ..........

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAssamitePosts: 105Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:38 pm
Tang and Vodka rocks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 1Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:07 pm
Meh. :P

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
.....me hung over....st patricks day...baaaaaad.....irish car bombs.......baaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaa-aaaaaaad

headache...bad

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
[quote:d4676798a9="Lady Cyrilynn"][quote:d4676798a9="Isabella Garrett"]But strawberry quik sounds good :P[/quote:d4676798a9]

GODS!! Does anyone but me remember Tang? The official drink of the astronauts??!!?? :shock:[/quote:d4676798a9]

that's my car's name ;)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:53 pm Reply with quote
[quote="batty"][quote:d9cf5849fa="Lady Cyrilynn"]that's my car's name ;)[/quote:d9cf5849fa]

Heh. And if I remember rightly, it's orange too, isn't it? :shock:

Say! Does anyone remember or have the recipe for "Russian Tea"? The one with the ingredient of Tang? I seem to have lost mine. :(

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
[quote:412e5090de="Lady Cyrilynn"]
Heh. And if I remember rightly, it's orange too, isn't it? :shock:
[/quote:412e5090de]

It's not orange, it's [color=orange:412e5090de][size=24:412e5090de][b:412e5090de]ORANGE[/b:412e5090de][/size:412e5090de][/color:412e5090de] ! 8)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:39 am Reply with quote
::puddles:: :shock: