<  Chit-Chat  ~  The Death of Superman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Christopher Reeve is dead.

He died yesterday I believe of a heart attack.

He will be missed by his family, friends and his fans. And I will miss him alot.

Rest in peace, Christopher. You deserve it.

Thankyou for being a childhood hero to me.

Superman always.

F

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:15 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Same here.

He'll always be a superhero to me. :cry:

See You Around Chris

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
It's a shame, perhaps that his death is now going to get sucked into the upcoming elections.

Or, perhaps, it's what he would have wanted, having championed his cause for so long.

My mind will always have his face as the face of Superman. I don't think anything will ever change that.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:39 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
I don't think even the most heartless of politicians would stand for that. I honestly don't believe either candidate will openly say it.

Lets just hope their lackies keep the same level of respect for a man who fought for others.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:39 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
[img:33a2a12e72]http://www.pvponline.com/images/news/tribute.gif[/img:33a2a12e72]

That guy flew way beyond heaven. What he did the last 9 years of his life make him the only one worthy of the title "Superman".

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:49 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
My childhood heroes are gone but my memories are forever. RIP, George Reeves (the original superman) and Christopher Reeve. In war and peace you both stood for what you believed in and I always admired you for it. Show those angels how flying is really done!! :shock: