<  Chit-Chat  ~  Updates

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Got married. Is happy.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:46 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
aaaahh crap.
Illinois is out of money. my raise got cancled. but more importantly Mistys place of work ( she still works taking care of the mentaly Ill) is closeing. we are going from 15 state run facilities down to 2 within the next 3 yrs. HOLY SHIT THATS FAST.

My boss just took a new position the knowledge that my boss it taking with him is staggering.. leaving me to train his replacement.
the replacement is the best choice. between:

the girl talker-:
who wont SHUT THE FUCK up, and wants to do everything herself and not show you how to do her systems.

the Fat talker:
who knows everyone from the paper boy to the govenor. who doens't talk to you he talks and you have to sit there and shut up.

the short manager:
who got his job as a manager right out of highschool and never tried to do anything else.** hes 60 now **. a very nice guy who doens't show up to work enough, and is very easy to pick on.

the manager i got is a nice lady. i have nothing bad to say about her. the only complaint i have is that she will make me stick to my 1/2 hr lunch time.

Im on call this month. I can support my system from home. but with my boss leaving im hosed if i can't figure it out.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:15 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Wow man...that sort of blows! What a gallery of weiners that is to pick from. I have no doubt you will sort it all out.

What's Misty going to do next?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
Misty is relearning to type. her job hasn't ever needed her to so she is a bit rusty. She is signing up for some classes to get more skills for her applications. and crossing her fingers hoping the closure will be put off for a while.

I spent a large part of last week training my new boss at my job. (at least she wants to know what we do) I purposfully overwhelmed her so she could see that what i do isn't as easy as she once thought. I also was learing what she does so i can back up some of her other employees.