<  Chit-Chat  ~  RiB?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Anyone recall what RiB stood for?

I know NoN was Nights of New Orleans....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:10 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Rhapsody in blood.....

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:55 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Ah. Thank you Mr. Beans.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
Roleplaying in Bed

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:22 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
Remembers how she came to be entering the nightlife of York. I had been dabbling with a social guild in a werewolf setting and the leader asked me to snoop on this other guild called RiB. But what started as a spy mission evolved into membership as I decided that the Werewolf guild leader had been misinformed as to the nature of RiB and that the players there were actually playing something based on the White Wolf clanbooks.

Entering a vampiric equivalent of fight club as a baseline mortal as I had not a clue what the rules for creating a character would be... and despite making no secret of this she witnessed so much by the time they realised they had to call in the Sherriff to deal with the witness.... That was the last seen of that character, poor girl probably became a snack for one of the predators.

But after in and out of game innocence had been illuminated I returned with the early incarnation of what would become Morathi, later introducing her shy sidekick Willow in a 'Ghouls only' adventure.

Eventually there was a fracturing of RiB, players migrating to new homes only for them to in turn be lost (NoN in my case), the aftermath finding Morathi and Willow reunited briefly with characters from York's nights, enjoying international adventures and even a dabbling with a future where it seems due to my work enforced absence from online roleplay may have left a lost and forgotten Morathi somewhere near a post apocalyptic Mt St Helens.

Morathi may have even survived the epic ending to that storyline though I suspect it would undoubtedly grieve her should she ever learn how so many she had met on her travels will not share the nights to come.

But perhaps a certain long haired and long lived Norwegian Forest Cat called Measha still roams the night as well luring mice to their doom when not performing commando parachute drops from specially modified planes. Who knows maybe the two will meet some day and bump into other survivors, anything is possible when magic is involved...

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:42 pm Reply with quote
I MISS MEASHA!!!!! Both in real life and as the story version. She was a sweet kitty.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
Measha gone too? *Sniff*

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:49 pm Reply with quote
I actually dont know. My bitch of an ex took her in the divorce.

Offline Profile