<  Chit-Chat  ~  Wedding Day

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Well...only 7 hours until I'm to be married! Everyone's left the rental house. Affie is getting her hair and nails done with her bridesmaids, all the cousins/brothers/aunt/uncle are running various errands to prepare for tonight. I'm actually alone in this big beach house, just getting myself cleaned up.

In about an hour I'll head over to my groomsmen's rental house. I'll hang out and drink for awhile (a VERY light amount, no worries) and then get dressed. Then it's off to greet people at the ceremony site.

And then?

I'll be legally wed.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:47 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 56Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:13 am
Congratulations.

I'm what you want, when you want it. I'll do the things you can't or won't, I'm everything you need, right when you need it. Take my deal, accept my terms. Give me your problems and I'll make them mine. All you have to do is play by the rules...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:10 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Thanks!

I'm back! Wedding went VERY well. Pictures will follow. Honeymoon was nice then transitioned into my new job.

I'm in training right now, but will be posting with more regularity as my new job is exclusively a work-from-home role.

PHYSICAL TO VIRTUAL ENGINEER 2!!! Wooooo!!!

Also, I'm going back to school in the Spring to get my A.S in Information Systems. IT is where it's at boy!