<  Chit-Chat  ~  High School renuion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:03 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
My 20 yr HS class is meeting 20 miles away from me right now.. i cna't find a sitter. I only want to see about 2 of the people who are going to be there. but it is frustrating knowing that i have friends somewhere close haveing a good time.. and i cant go

go ahead and put in any High School Stories here::

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
My 10 year is happening tonight!

I'm not going because all the people I wanted to stay in touch with from high school I stayed in touch with.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
I hated everyone I went to high school with.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:58 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
they "decided i shouldn't go to school here anymore" after i got into a fist fight with the principle. he grabbed me in a head lock and wispered in my ear" if you pull that knife out ill kill you".... I DIDN"T HAVE A KNIFE.. someone told me on the way to the office that they knew i had one so i handed it off to a friend.

my Principle was a Priest. and my teachers were all NUNS.

I was in "IN HOUSE" so often i had my name on the wall...

In house detention consisted of locking you in a big closet and leaving you in there all school day. 2xs for bathroom and that was it. THEY LOCKED ME IN A CLOSET... ..
\

im ok now

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Yikes.

I went to Catholic School for a year. I enjoyed it. But it wasn't anything like that, much more like a regular high school with uniform and Jesus-talk. Plus I lived in Miami at the time, so the public high schools were supposedly not-so-great.

I actually enjoyed the uniform portion after awhile. You stopped being worried about the quality of your clothes, you didn't have to mull over what to wear each day. It really was kind of convenient!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:46 am Reply with quote
User avatarEvil yet deliciousPosts: 164Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:49 am
Crud. I hated high school so much. I did go to my 10 year reunion and I was very amused to discover that all the popular girls were now fat and miserable, the popular guys were fat, bald and miserable, the dorks were hawt, successful and cashed up, the goths... well... not much had changed there. Ok, so I wasn't goth but I did hang out with the kids that wore a lot of black and listened to the Pixies etc. My 20 year reunion is on the horizon and I won't be going. I kept in touch with the people I wanted to keep in touch with. Everyone else can go to hell :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:31 am Reply with quote
I had a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY amusing incident last month. I forgot to mention it to you all. I suspect we were not "popular" in our respoective schools so I suspect that you will all appreciate this.

I got appointed to represent some indigent criminal on 10 felony drug counts. I look at the name and think, "This is familiar" but couldn't recall why. I get to court and see the girl and think, "She looks familiar." I then asked if she went to Churchville High School. It turns out, she did. I do my damnedest not to laugh at her right then and there because it ALL came back to me in a flash. This bitch was one of those "popular" assholes who made my life a living hell in high school. I just found the poetic irony of it all so very amusing.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:45 pm Reply with quote
Did you get her off the hook?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:23 am Reply with quote
No. She figured out who I was and fired me so she could get a REAL attorney. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:59 am Reply with quote
C*nt!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSisterPosts: 27Location: anywhere but the past.Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:30 pm
soooo not going to my HS reunion, if there is one.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:53 pm Reply with quote
Ah, I have no hard feelings about her firing me for some out of town attorney. I have plenty of work. I think the real reason she canned me as simply the alumni status.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
I imagine you sneering with disdain down your nose at the poor girl, trembling before you.

Taking a puff on an expensive cocktail cigarette, smoked through an overly long ivory holder, you sniff and wave her away to some less important lawyer, being as you are, the Honorable Big Cheese of the Village.

[i:b098e7d85b]"Away with your drug felonies, foolish child, I, The Honorable Glanville am the Grand Pooh Bah of the village and no longer need associate with the proletariat. Find some gutter lawyer to represent you, for you are already damnéd."[/i:b098e7d85b]

And then she's all crying and begging and the room seems to darken and the mahogany panelled walls seem to close in as the space fills with the sound of your evil laughter.

Ok... maybe not the cigarette...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:57 pm Reply with quote
No, absolutely not a cigarette. It would be an ivory handled Calabash pipe filled with the sweet tobacco's from Her Majesty's Raj he would be smoking as he sat in the luxurious confines of his carriage drawn by a team of the finest horses to be found.

The rest was accurate.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:53 am Reply with quote
I admit, I probably was sneering down at her. I also admit I was wearing an Armani suit (used from Ebay, probably fake...lol). I do have a meerschaum pipe, but rarely smoke it. Somehow, Judge of the Village of Mt. Morris, doesn't sound all that impressive. I cannot even get the bastards to update the website...lol. However, if you go here: http://www.courts.state.ny.us/courts/townandvillage/frames.html and then select Livingston County with the judge information "on" selection made, and then scroll down to Village of Mt. Morris, you will see my happy little name. Why it says "Acting" i do not know. It didn't say that two weeks ago. Hmmmmmmm, I wonder if they are trying to tell me something already.

Offline Profile