<  Chit-Chat  ~  oops!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Been out with Dave today, second date sort of thing, he asked about Rich(young guy) we have said we have to be honest about everything. Dave wanted to know if I got butterflys in my stomach if I was off to meet Rich, I didn't lie and I said no I didn't.
Dave wanted to know what I saw in Rich and me wanting to be all honest came out with " He makes me laugh, makes me smile, he's great in bed and has a big cock" you know when you have said summat but wish the hell you hadn't? In all honesty I didn't expect it to be taken in the way he has taken it!

Anyone else find it offence?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Ummmm....really? I mean...you said that?

How did you think he was going to react?!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
LMAO!

Ummmm tactful.

Not.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
ummmmm thanks guys make me feel better....NOT! What is it with the male ego?
I wasn't implying anything, was just been honest! SHEESH u guys and ur bits! LOL
And im my defence he had said that Wendi hadn't had kids so was *different* than me, im not into depth on that!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Well he sounds like a butthole, but regardless...saying the other guy has a massive wang was probably not going to earn you any points! I mean...

...I mean...

...I mean honestly!!! It's ingrained in human nature! Men have made phallic gestures for as long as we've been around as a way of showing hostility or aggression. Pop culture is LAIDEN with references to penis size and as men we're hopelessly tied to our genitalia as a sign of verility and masculinity.

Not defending Dave in any way, but you pretty much couldn't have said much worse.

Sorry! :/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Exactumundo, Gabe.

You seem to really savour digging yourself into shit.

If you wanted to get rid of Dave after what he did or didn't do then saying that's a good way to go about it.

tbh I feel for the younger guy getting mixed up in all this shite.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
I have to agree Frank. Mandi, you do seem to be adept at finding yourself in such difficulties.

How long will it be I wonder, before we hear how horrible this other young lad is and all the reasons why he deserves to be ditched, cheated upon, whatever.

For all we may sympathise, there are two sides to any story and we've only heard yours. I advise taking a long hard look in the mirror and asking yourself how much is down to you?

If you really wanted Dave, you would get rid of the other guy and "oh but he's so nice" isn't acceptable. You want to have your cake and eat it, twice over and have some expectation that those you are involved with will meekly accept that.

You are a mother and a grandmother. Don't you think it's time you grew up and stopped actiing like a silly teenager? Pick one and stick with it. If he treats you badly get rid of him and move along to the next one, until you find the right one. Playing stupid head games with the guys is only going to leave you with increasingly more and more sadness for you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quote
VentruePosts: 102Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:57 pm
dayyyyyyyyyum. You have just been served Mandi.....But seriously any chance you had with the one w/o a big dick is pretty shot. He'll likely be questioning his ability to satisfy you etc and the problem will just snowball. Unless you came back w/ "But your bigger"

I say do whatever you want, but if your dating 2 guys or more, you cannot hope for the relationship to go in any direction (other then down).

Good luck with whatever you decide

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quote
Ummm I did say I'd been on a second date with Dave, not two timing him with the other guy,first date I was with Rich the second I wasn't as we had both decided it wasn't going to work until I had given it a go with dave.....

Ami had a baby boy yesterday at 6.15pm called Caleb

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quote
To the same guy?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quote
The one from Leeds who beat her up? No she's slightly loopy but not that daft, she's with an old schoolmate now, friends for years and been with him over a year.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quote
Congratties!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quote
Ta James, pics are on facebook! he's such a cutie!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
Congrats on the little one.....

as for the rest of this thread.....

[size=24:157cc6c733][/size:157cc6c733]LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile