<  Chit-Chat  ~  oh that was sweet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:28 pm
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Dave left last night, it's definetly over between us. Staying friends though, I was fine last night but whenI got up this morning the thought that he is with someone else started to push me towards some sort of pay back.

SOOOOOOOOOO

Ive hammered a credit card that I found in his stuff, £450 at next on clothes and £200 for a fab pamper day at beauty spa!!!!! I know its bad but god that felt good!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:59 pm
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Daaaaaaaaamn....

...what goes around comes around I suppose!

Enjoy your spa day!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:41 pm
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Looking at a hol now for us all, about 3 grands worth!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:50 pm
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Bit harsh innit? I mean you can't help who you fall in love with, or out with.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:30 pm
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
Yeah, in the New York State they'd call it Grand Larceny :wink: You may wish to rethink your actions. I would think that England has something rather similar seeing as we pretty much jacked your criminal justice system.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:38 pm
Well it may seem harsh but its the way hes gone about things, the lying constantly to me, even when ive asked him loads of times if he still loved me etc i knew something was wrong ages ago. Im not booking the holiday, well not today anyway!

He woud have to report me using the card for me to get done but I dont think he would, its money that he owes me in a round about way.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:55 am
Im so bad!! I've booked it!

ah well...hmmmmmm........sunshine here we come !!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:45 pm
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
:shock:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:01 pm
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Some ppl never learn.....

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:56 pm
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
So now you are into some £3500 of credit card fraud and you are trusting that Dave is going to sit idly by and pick up the tab.

This is no joke.

I think you are now in a lot of trouble and strongly recommend cancelling that holiday, getting a refund and returning the card to the rightful owner.

Grow up Mandi. You are looking at a heavy fine, or something like 3 months in prison and no matter how you spin it, this will be YOUR fault, not anyone elses.

For the avoidance of doubt - if reported, this will not be Dave sueing you in civil court. This is not a civil offence, this is a criminal offence. This will be the Police coming to arrest you and you will end up with a criminal record.

Who are you really hurting?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:27 pm
Probably sound advice Mandi.

I mean...Dave's a douchebag, but he'll have the last laugh if you're sitting in a cell somewhere for who know's how long? Revenge isn't worth breaking the law or wrecking your own life for.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:30 pm
And he didn't do anything wrong in the grand scheme of. Just fell out of love. Shit happens.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:51 pm
Hi guys I know your trying to look after me in a roundabout way but I am 99% sure that Dave will not report what I've done.

He's torn up with guilt with what he has done to me and the kids, I know so cause I met his friends while I was out last night. However I am actually thinking about telling him what I've done, just not yet, the hol isn't till May so I've got time to come clean and he can get a refund.

I know ppl fall out of love Frank, which I except, it's the fact that I've known for ages something was wrong and kept asking him and he just carried on saying he loved me when he really didnt at all. there's no excuse for that.

Ty anyway guys I do appreciate it :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:06 pm
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
To put it bluntly, and this is how I talk to my clents from time to time, you are being a complete fucktard. There will be no justification defense, or really any defense to this. You are/have knowingly and willingly taken that which does not belong to you.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:11 pm
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
OK... enough of this. This thread now borders on making us all accessories to this crime by the simple fact we know about it and are choosing to do nothing.

I'm locking this thread and want to hear no more about it.