<  Chit-Chat  ~  I feel like....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
....writing.

But in all seriousness, how was everyone's Christmas?? Mine went well. On Christmas Eve opened presents with Affie and got mildly sloshed while watching several new DVDs. As expected, I got my new humidor!!

She's a beaut!

This morning, woke up bright and early and goofed about. Went over to my mom's, exchanged gifts, had a little dinner...all in all not a bad holiday.

Miss you guys. Hope you had a great one!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
I had a great Xmas! Spent quality time with my folks, got loads of cool stuff from them, my brother etc and of course my beloved. Ate like kings, laughed like fools and generally just really enjoyed it!

Better yet, my new comp will be finished next month :)

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
We went to my mums for xmas dinner, she's in a nursing home but they have a fab restaurant attached to it.Mum loved us all beat wing together. After lunch we went back to my house for drinks and supper etcShaz got drunk so we had entertainment lolol

Boxing day I was in work in the morning then met Dave in afternoon to go to shaz's for dinner then into town with friends till 2.00am, god bless Lowther pub! Hardly anywhere open.

At work till wednesday, out new Years eve, sharon has offered to babysit, bless her :)
Hopefully away from the 5th for a week, grabbing a week in the sun while Josh is at his grandads :)

Offline Profile