<  Chit-Chat  ~  Christmas Plans

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
What are you all planning for the Festive Season?

We're off up to Scotland to spend Christmas with my folks. First time in 5 years I might add, so I'm really looking forward to being up there on Christmas Morning :D

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
We're actually taking the unusual step of probably doing NOTHING for Christmas. Past couple years we've always travelled to Florida or Mississippi for the holidays, but this year budget and work have effectively nixed the idea.

I'm actually looking forward to it. We're always running around like mad at ANY holiday...some R&R will be nice.

Plus of course my mother lives nearby, so I'm sure we'll pay her a visit. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Really looking forward to xmas! Our Boo is getting excited, mind you I am as well,it's going to be great having a little one over xmas :)

xmas day there is 11 of us going out for dinner with my mum, then all back to mine for xmas tea and no doubt karaoke and this year we have scene it on xbox. Boxing day I have work in the morning then to Shaz's for the afternoon, beyond that I'm not really sure, depends on Daves work shifts. In feb we are doing the caledonian sleeper to Aberdeen, can't wait for that :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
mm.. plans

i plan on spending all of my money of gifts for my Drainlings that i will have to kick out of my way for a whole year. I still have 2 that will leave out cookies for the fat man in red. but thanks to the Iron Man cover 'I AM SANTA CLAUSE' cookies and milk wont be left out for me. it will be cookies and Beer.

I have 4 xmas's to go to, but because im working the midnight shift i don't have to go to all of them i get to stay home and sleep. Ill go to the christmas eve, christmas day, and my own christmas morning ones. and i will have to go to Mistys mothers for a small party.

crap i have more than 4 parties to go to. if forgotten to count both grandmothers.

ill be very busy.

Javert is coming into town that will be nice . I havent seen him since the summer when my father got us tickets to Disney World.

Merry Christmas Cascadia HO HO HO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Santas a Nossie???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
[quote:61d00dab2b="Porter"]Santas a Nossie???? :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote:61d00dab2b]

Obviously, he has obfuscate in huge amounts.

I'll be doing my usual Christmas with local friends. About 8 of us this year I think and even better - it's somebody elses turn to cook. Then I have about three solid weeks off work. *blissful sigh*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Man...you should see if they have openings at Darrant Industries. I hear their employees get tons of vacay!

The president is supposed to be a real twat tho.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Naaaa he is a real sweetie!!

Stef give me a yell/nudge/call if your going to be in york at all! would be great to meet up!
haz and me are having a girlie night in while the boys are out :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quote
Off back home tomorrow. This time tomorrow night we should be in...ummmm Berwick, roughly. To arrie home at my parents around midnight :/

CHRISTMAS HERE I COME!

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
I once stopped at a very nice cafe in Berwick on the way back from Scotland. Can't remember what it was called, but I do remember we were desperate for some brekkers and everywhere seemed to be shut except this one life saving place.