<  Chit-Chat  ~  Presidential Elections

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Anyone watching the debates? It's getting down to the wire here!

But at this point it looks very likely we'll have our first black president in 09!

Of course Truman, Reagan, & W. all trailed in the polls in October and went on to win...so we'll see!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
As long as that inbred psycho gunjunkie teen whoring fuckslut Palin doesn't get Vice President I wouldn't care if Arnie was bizarrely elected President!

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
I'm not into politics much but I actually think she would be a breath of fresh air into the government, true she may not fall into the ideal candidate category simplybecause she is outspoken and a bit different than the rest but thats maybe what is needed :)
We should maybe grab her and bring her to the UK, damn sure our government could do with a kick up the backside.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Yeah, then we could all be bible bashing, gun toting nazis and women who'd been raped would no longer have the rights to abortions...oh and a stuffed animal in your front room that you'd shot with your assault rifle for a laugh leaving it's young to starve to death....

No ta, Thatcher was bad enough.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
This government is thinking about allowing girls as young as 12 to take an abortion pill and go home alone till they abort then flush it down the loo!

So I in all honesty would be wiling to let anyone else have a go at making the government work better.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:11 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 56Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:13 am
Truthfully, given Palin's abuses of power, I really hope that Obama wins. Isabella, don't get me wrong, outspoken is good. I like people with opinions, but as a US citizen, I don't like her, and I don't like what McCain plans to do... or rather, not do. We get him, I strongly suspect that it will be a bit more of the same for the next some odd years.

As a working class American, I will say this. We can do without 'more of the same.'

Here is a simple fact.

McCain wants to charge income tax on employer provided health care, then provide a medical rebate... to the insurance companies, when we have a bill. US taxpayer foots the bill.

Another thing to note.

Palin? Yeah. She gets Per Diem whenever she stays at her own home instead of the governer's mansion in alaska. She came up with the idea, and, she can see nothing wrong with it.

I don't like either candidate. But McCain wants to put out a brand new tax, and further burden the working class, while Palin is using even more creative in using loopholes to blatantly pillage the taxpayer.

I know what team I won't be voting for.

Also. I am back at Uni now. I am really very tired. Somewhere here, there is a connection.

I'm what you want, when you want it. I'll do the things you can't or won't, I'm everything you need, right when you need it. Take my deal, accept my terms. Give me your problems and I'll make them mine. All you have to do is play by the rules...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
I saw and I shit you not, a woman speaking at a McCain rally saying she couldn't vote for Obama because she couldn't trust him because he is an Arab.

Don't vote for Obama, cos it sounds a bit like Osama seems to be the thing.

I despair. I truly do.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Yeah Julius. It was all over teh news last week.

"I've been reading about him...he...he's not one of us....he's an Arab..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quote
[quote:2645234e79]This government is thinking about allowing girls as young as 12 to take an abortion pill and go home alone till they abort then flush it down the loo!

[/quote:2645234e79]

Still a better idea than the thousands of teenage pregnancies that result in babies being dumped in rubbish bins or dumped on the Social Services to be raised in "the system".

Palin = Nazi, hypocritical bitch.
McCain = 'Nam vet/out of touch mooncalf

Obama = Potentially the guy to rescue America domestically and internationally

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quote
I'm going to watch Obama speak tomorrow!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
[quote:382f9c3d92="Gabriel"]Yeah Julius. It was all over teh news last week.

"I've been reading about him...he...he's not one of us....he's an Arab..."[/quote:382f9c3d92]

Yup.... that was it..

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/10/10/McCain_backer_calls_Obama_Arab/UPI-54541223648680/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quote
Chided. What a word.

"Chide her!!!! CHIIIIIIIIIIDE HEEEEEEEEER!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
It's a no win situation. Obama is a Marxist. McCain is a... I don't really know what McCain is, I've never been able to figure it out. We're screwed any way you look at it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quote
Can't see how Obama can do any worse than the current inbred halfwit...

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quote
Well I'd hate to think any 12 year old relative of mine had been sent home to abort alone, hope the government sees sense and introduces sex/relationship lessons for all children from primary school age :)

when you think about it can we trust any political party to do what they actually say they are going to do once they are in power?

Offline Profile