<  Chit-Chat  ~  i have a confession

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quote
VentruePosts: 102Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:57 pm
i never beat vtm in single mode. I got addicted to multiplayer early on, though the game was really cool. So i was gonna go back and i installed everything and my play disk autoplays but alas when i hit play it says insert cd. Any adivice on a good crack or anything really?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
I cheated like a motherfucker :) I didn't care about the game, I just wnated to get to the next part of the story. I liked the StoryLine.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quote
VentruePosts: 102Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:57 pm
ok i found the cd crack and figured it out...those damn silver mines. i got lost through the mosjority of it...friggin lovely. I remembered the game as being more open, but that of course is because i played multiplayer for the most part. I also remembered why i never finished the game. Because all those damn mods we had installed continously crashed and i lost my saves :X

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
[quote:3a0dedbe77="Eveshka"]I cheated like a motherfucker :) I didn't care about the game, I just wnated to get to the next part of the story. I liked the StoryLine.[/quote:3a0dedbe77]

Quite why you would need to cheat to finish that game is beyond my ability to comprehend.

Majesty 5 + Feed 5 is all one needs.

Actually the game is rather dull, fight fight fight fight fight fight... cutscene... rinse repeat, although I agree the storyline is good.

As a single player game Bloodlines is much superior - not just because it's a modern engine with better graphics, but because it involves a bit of thinking, puzzle solving, sneaking about and not just endlessly grinding through badguys.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quote
[quote:4bdfaf31e6="{SoC} Syd Nowell"]Because all those damn mods we had installed continously crashed and i lost my saves :X[/quote:4bdfaf31e6]

My setup (back in the day)

1 x Clean install + official patch for single player
1 x Clean install + patch + nod SDK + *required* nobfiles for mapping/projects
1 x Dirty as hell install with all mods and mess for multi-player.

Switch as necessary.

Got everything archived still... maybe one day...

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quote
CappadocianPosts: 18Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:18 am
I was stuck at home with the flu over Easter so decided to replay Bloodlines. I remembered the Ocean House level as being scary but figured since I know what's coming, it won't be scary this time around. So my big brave Malkavian (played Tremere last time) marched straight up to the front door of that old house and was about to try the lock when the porch light exploded and scared the crap out of me. Just for the record, that damn house was just as scary this time around!

I didn't play the SP game until I'd been playing MP for ages. I've since played it through twice - both when I was feeling a little sad and sentimental :?

Did anyone ever play Leaves of Three, or whatever it was called?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quote
[quote:d15ddfb6e4="Batty_"]So my big brave Malkavian[/quote:d15ddfb6e4]

Malks are cool in that game.

Prince: I want you to go and investigate the boat.

Player, do you say

A: Yes, Mr Prince I'll do anything for you as I am an ass likkin' cammie.
B: What's it worth?
C: Up yours Princeboy, Anarchs forever!
D(special malk option): I'm going riding on a stunt potato.

[quote:d15ddfb6e4]Just for the record, that damn house was just as scary this time around![/quote:d15ddfb6e4]

It is the scary house, no doubt.

[quote:d15ddfb6e4]Did anyone ever play Leaves of Three, or whatever it was called?[/quote:d15ddfb6e4]

Didn't everyone?

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
ZOMG! That house was terrifying! I hated it. I LOVE scary movies, am not much of a chicken in real life, but for some reason scary video games KILL me.

Silent Hill series is basically the bane of my existance.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Any of you played Condemned 2? Now that's scary, but I'm a big chicken when it comes to games lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quote
CappadocianPosts: 18Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:18 am
I can't finish FEAR because the boy won't come and sit with me during the scary parts!

Offline Profile