<  Chit-Chat  ~  Update

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quote
VentruePosts: 102Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:57 pm
its agreed then ill forget she ever existed. as soon as i move from this wretched state in 19 days

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:04 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 56Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:13 am
I'm not -that- nasty Isabella. The velvet hat trick was a joke.... I have my own fetishes, which are, I am told, fairly uncommon.... mind you, no woman I have ever dated has protested those fetishes. In fact, they were extraordinarily pleased.

Aside from that.... cheap vodka is in fact, gross. Then again, I don't touch vodka. I'm a beer drinker, and I've been known to drink Milwaukee's best, and enjoy the taste, no less.

Mind you, I prefer a good dark beer, that goes down sweet and smooth.

I'm what you want, when you want it. I'll do the things you can't or won't, I'm everything you need, right when you need it. Take my deal, accept my terms. Give me your problems and I'll make them mine. All you have to do is play by the rules...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:05 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Agreed Travis, put it down as one of life's learning curves :)

It's far too ealry for me to be awake enough to even go down the fetishes road Quicksilver, although my curiousity is beginning to stir lol

I have being known to drink beer but only if it's really cold and from a bottle.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 56Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:13 am
If it isn't cold? Its not beer. Warm beer equates to poison. I like it from the bottle, but if you put a good mug in the freezer for a bit, and then put an icy cold beer into the frozen mug, thats good too.

I'm what you want, when you want it. I'll do the things you can't or won't, I'm everything you need, right when you need it. Take my deal, accept my terms. Give me your problems and I'll make them mine. All you have to do is play by the rules...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
[quote:be0cf0ac8c="Quicksilver"]I have my own fetishes, which are, I am told, fairly uncommon....[/quote:be0cf0ac8c]

I now have the fear.

Also, now I come to think about it - what kind of women have you been dating that have such vast experience of "fetishes" to be able to say what's common, uncommon, rare, or any other such descriptive word.

"In tests only 3 of out 10 men wanted to put... that... there..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:08 am Reply with quote
You, my friend, already know a few of the women I have known.

Lets be honest, we all know I've never had a healthy relationship.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quote
Well... I know she had a, shall we say... healthy appetite... however I can (I think I'm happy to say) safely say we never ever discussed specifics :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Coors is a nice beer.
On the fetish side of things I wonder how many there are ?

There's a lot of real ale pubs in York and the other night I noticed one called satan's crotch or something like that, I wonder who thinks the names up?

London was rubbish all apart from the zoo and the lovely italian manager of Mc donalds near kings cross station where we ended up eating tea because there was nothing else near by.

I've never met a bunch of people so rude as the ones we met in London, bus drivers , people on the underground all lacking in manners and the ability to help with directions.

Sorry if anyone knows some nice ones, I'm sure there must be plenty out there :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quote
[quote:df3301283d="Isabella Garrett"]Sorry if anyone knows some nice ones, I'm sure there must be plenty out there :)[/quote:df3301283d]

My sister, my nephews, my grandma, my uncles, aunts, cousins and most of my family who mainly live in London :P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
When I was there everyone was super duper friendly :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Yeah Londoners have always been friendly with me.....must be something you ate.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quote
oops soz Stef, still I did say there must be some nice ones out there :)

We get a lot of southerners staying with us at work and they are nice people, We weren't in tourist area really, kings cross is hardly scenic although st pancras station is awesome to look at (eurostar terminal)
The polish staff at the zoo were lovely, don't think you could class them as the locals though lolol

Nothing I ate, I don't have bad breath! lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
I think ANY metro/underground/city transit system is basically full of pricks. I know the metro in DC is FULL of em.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:44 am Reply with quote
That may be true, but we have RULES on the Underground. RULES I tell you.

http://victorian.fortunecity.com/finsbury/254/tuberules.html

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quote
What a funny site! Love the "Mind the gap" T-shirts :)

Offline Profile