<  Chit-Chat  ~  Update

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quote
VentruePosts: 102Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:57 pm
So I get out of the army and we had been dating for about 5 months. It was still easrly but neither one of us wanted to break off the relationship, however I hadnt planned on getting involved in such a serious relationship. So She agrees to move with me to Arizona which was great. 2 months before I depart the Army they decide to send me to the Mojave for a onth of hoaah training. So while out there i figure financially we are better off here as she is a property manager and apt rent is included in her salary. I also knew how much it meant to her and her family. Now i love my family but it would stress her out more then me being away. After all ive been a away for some time now 10 yrs from Az and at least 3 from FL (living anyways).

I got out joined the guard became a part time soldier full time student, things couldnt be greater. I planned out the most romantic valentines that Ive heard of anyways. It consisted of 3 days: Day 1 home chicken alfredo with her favorite penne noodles and i made the sauce form scratch. gave her a few small gifts and ate dinner over wine and roses. Day 2 - Breakfast in bed, platter covered in red and white rose petals we drive out to fredricksburg (tx) go to a day spa for lunch reservations and an hr and a half full body message and foot massage. Then we go to several wineries and taste the town. At dinner i give her a valentines day card with tickets to the austin symphony and ludwig vans 4th for the following night best seats in the house front and center.

Two weeks later she tells me she cant take it anymore and breaks up with me. She said it was the fighting but in reality we didnt fight that much. From my experience i would say less than avg and it never lasted more than the night we both always apologized and had makeup sex (quite typical i presume) Anyways im sure it had something to do with her Ex coming back from i raq. He cheated on her while he was there and got caught. They were together 2 yrs and engaged. I know this was a huuuuge redflag but honestly it was well considered. But that must have been it. She actually tried to come back but i guess i just didnt want her back yet. She got back together with him and the great part is cheated on him with me.

Now for the grand finally ::drumrolls::

They fucking got married. like seriously wtf. If thats not the lowest blow ever./ She changed her number as if i was blowing up her phone or something. I feel quite belittled. I wont lie either i think about her all the time she made me happier than i had ever been before. She was my best friend. and its all gone with little to no closure. I hate it.

Whats worse is most the furniture was hers soI got stuck all of a sudden with 2wice the ammount of bills and no fucking furniture

I lretreat to Arizona at the end of this semester (23 days) and i cant wait. She works here so her car is a constant reminder. I dont know anyone here and have no family here and the solitude is beginning to build up. I want to go out but moneys tight, and who the fuck wants to be that weird alone guy at the bar. Ive done it and its always akward even if I come home with something I got no fucking furniture aside from a 50 inch plasma on the floor in front of a weightbench and a blow up mattress. How aesome is that.

So there is my lame ass update. how are yall[img][/img]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Well...that just plain blows buddy boy. But you're right about one thing, it was a massive red flag and you're better off now than had you gotten married and fucked over later.

I am also not one who believes in "one person" scenario. You can be happy and content with a wealth of different people. You'll find yours man, no worries.

In the MEANTIME...yes. That truly blows, having to stay in town (in the apartment complex no less!) where she's at. When Affie and I broke up we both worked at the same place. Talk about a constant fucking reminder.

Anyway, my suggestion is fill your time with as many hobbies as you possibly can. Work out like a maniac, that helps, A LOT. About four months after our breakup, I started working out like mad, and grew a beard. Suddenly, everyone was whispering around the office about how good I looked, and I'll admit it gave me a pang of joy.

So, stay strong bud.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quote
Right on good advice man. I will get on it. Tell you the truth its just hard to stay motivated to do anything whilst im still here. Ill get mor einto it once i leave definately. though i havent been working out like crazy i have been running on a daily basis so thats something.Anyways thanks again for the bit of advice. I needed to vent (reminds me of the new coors light commercial., Btw that hulk movie looks good.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Hey Syd!

Totally blows man! Really sorry for you! But like Gabe says, there are plenty out there you can find happiness with with :)

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quote
Hey port! Thanks for the support. Im getting over it. just last night around ten i was wondering what she was doing. Then i figured shes probably fucking the other guy and that was horrible. Had toi turn the tv back on cause i wasnt goin to sleep with that. any rate thanks for the support yall.

another lovely item i found out today is that if i transfer to the az natl guard i lose my 2 year stabilizastion contracted to me. which essentially means im elgible for deployment. I'll also have to break from school as they dont have tankers in Az.. Have to reclass to another job. hoot!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 56Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:13 am
I have advice of my own on this snafu. Cheap hookers, and booze. In fact, forget the booze, get expensive hookers. Okay, so I know, bad advice.

But you know, all my life I've been over the top (As the ozzy song goes) so forgive me when I say she was a bitch to you, and you deserve better.

If all else fails, find out where the other guy works, then put up a big sign in his parking spot that says "Your girl put my penis in her mouth."

Just the thought of doing that to the males that some of my ex's are seeing gives me the warm tinglies.

I'm what you want, when you want it. I'll do the things you can't or won't, I'm everything you need, right when you need it. Take my deal, accept my terms. Give me your problems and I'll make them mine. All you have to do is play by the rules...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Hahaha...awesome.

Yeah...I had a drunken one night stand with this girl a LONG time ago and now she's married. And it's funny now when I see her with her husband.

You KNOW girls don't really think like that, and I know she has a loving relationship with this guy, and they're committed, and he's her soulmate, and they share something deeper than I could possibly comprehend...

...but I still hit it first!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Nah she just told you that ;)

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quote
write him a letter detailing our sexual escapades (whilst they where together) But i have not yet mailed it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Hmmmmmm thing is if you send that letter I can't see it doing any good apart from giving you a sense of revenge and spitefulness, it's not going to get her back and to be honest you don't need her back.
Get rid of the letter, burn it , scatter it into the river/sea etc believe me I know from experience how you feel, but let me tell you that by been spiteful and what you see as payback will not make you feel a better person in the long run. I understand the hatred that you probably hold for them both but with time it will fade and you will feel a lot better person for NOT sending the letter :)

Trust me, I'm older and a wiser :)

Go out running, walking, swimming I'm sure you will meet some buddies to hang out with, don't walk around with your head full of what you want to do to them, it will only tear you apart.

Don't think the expensive hookers are a good idea lolol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 56Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:13 am
You'll notice she said nothing about the cheap booze. But seriously Syd, I can give better advice than that, now that I think about it.

Go swimming. Preferably in natural water, like a river, or a lake (Though it being early, and I may or may not recall what state you're in. So that may not be possible.)

I hate to say it, Isabella is probably right - though I'm normally all for revenge, I don't think it is really your style, or you'd have already done it by now.

Find quiet, relaxing situations, the kind where you can just listen to the world around you, and empty out your brain... or a good hot tub.... and possibly a pool where hot women have gathered.

Gah, bad me, starting to steer down the 'bad advice' road again. Seriously, find a quiet, serene setting, or make one. Those little electric fountains with a nice running water noise work nicely (You know the ones, get'em for ten, fifteen dollars at the Evil empire AKA Wal-Mart?) Turn off the TV. Very important. TV is the mind killer. Find an author you like, pick up one of his books, old or new doesn't matter. Then read it.

When that stops working? Run. Run until your legs are ready to fall off, and your lungs feel ready to burst. Then run a bit more. Get yourself so tired that you -can't- think of anything. then go to bed.

All that fails? I suggest the expensive hookers and cheap booze in combination. Ask if they know the velvet hat trick!

I'm what you want, when you want it. I'll do the things you can't or won't, I'm everything you need, right when you need it. Take my deal, accept my terms. Give me your problems and I'll make them mine. All you have to do is play by the rules...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quote
I havent yet decided whether or not to mail the letter. Its most definatley my style, and im quite certain that i wont be getting her back..Though i do want her back on some odd level, I know i cant do it. She already tried to come back and i refused so Im doing whats best for me and spiting the fuck out of her. I fucking moved to tx for this girl, my world is upside down and any grief i cause them in miniscule in comparison to what they have caused me. So in short. fuck them. im mailing the letter. Sorry :-X

In better news contributing to the worst year ever. I came out the club @ 2 am yesterday with a flat tire....Dont wanna hear any karma comments either.

and whats with time warner talking about movies on demand same day as dvd release. fucking liars

glad thats off my chest hows yall weekend?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quote
Send the letter, oh you did ;) Ok now that's done forget about the bitch. Move on, spite her by totally forgetting she ever existed or had an effect on you :)

Trust me, I'm old, not too wise, and a vengeance hearted guy :) We know what's best for our brothers :)

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:48 am Reply with quote
Three Cheers for Syd! Hip hip, Hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

Three cheers for revenge! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

Three cheers for cold brews and hot cocktail waitresses! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Cheap booze is bad! had a night out for a birthday last night at Doncaster dog racing, it was so back of beyond that they didn't have Smirnoff vodka so endured the night drinking cheap nasty vodka! ughhh there's nothing worse when you get up the morning after.
The things I have to endure for a night out! lolol

You do what you feel you have to Travis, all we can do is merely pass on our pearls of wisdom, not my fault you choose to ignore them lol

Velvet hat trick is gross! ::gags:

Dirty person lol

Offline Profile