<  Chit-Chat  ~  My Dad's Coming to Visit!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
My dad's going to be up from Florida in a little more than a month and is going to stay with me! I'm so flippin' excited! I get to entertain my old man!

I know this is a no biggie type of thing to most people, but I'm really close to my father but only get to see him once a year or so. So much to do!

Scrabble, pancakes, coffee, conversion of the study to a spare bedroom...

...can't wait!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 56Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:13 am
Its good that you and your father are so close. I know that I'd be far less happy if I didn't get along so well with my parents, so if you can get excited about this...

Then it is certainly a big deal. No big deal is "Oh, I hit a bird with my car" or "Oh, Wal Mart is an evil empire." Its not a surprise, and you really can't be excited about either (Though Wal Mart has managed to thoroughly anger me today!) but your father coming to visit? If you can get excited, then its awesome.

I'm what you want, when you want it. I'll do the things you can't or won't, I'm everything you need, right when you need it. Take my deal, accept my terms. Give me your problems and I'll make them mine. All you have to do is play by the rules...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Woot! Give yer pop a manly slap on his ass from me!

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Hope you have fun :)

Offline Profile