<  Chit-Chat  ~  3:45 am

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:47 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
for no reason but to vent because im drunk.. its 3:46 am and im drunk... HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Love Drain and Misty..(both ex.Primigin.. god we ccant'spell

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:20 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
I'm venting because it's 7:20 AM...I went to bed at 2:00 AM....and now I'm up and about writing a paper for class this morning.

*sighs*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:13 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
I'm venting because it's 2:15am and I'm *NOT* drunk!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:31 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
I'm venting because it's 11:30 AM and I'm getting hungry but there's not food in the apartment.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
OH GOODY!! A vent topic! Can I vent because my daughter has a hamster in her room???!!!??? :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
WTF is wrong with a hamster????

They're cute! Easy to look after and well cute.

I'm ranting because well because I can't think of anything that's pissing me off at the moment!

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:08 am Reply with quote
User avatarEvil yet deliciousPosts: 164Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:49 am
Can I vent too? There's all these buff shirtless men in the street below my window and their glistening muscles keep stealing my attention from umm.... what was I doing again? Phoar!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:19 pm Reply with quote
I'm venting because it's 9:19 AM and I'm at work for another....10 hours.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:11 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAssamitePosts: 105Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:38 pm
Venting because I am in Cuba and its been 5 and a half months.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:31 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
[quote:6c232f3866="Porter"]WTF is wrong with a hamster????

They're cute! Easy to look after and well cute.[/quote:6c232f3866]

Largely because I said : "NO animals in the house. You want a pet, get yourself your own apartment." If I let everyone, who currently lives here, have the pet-of-choice, I'd soon be overrun with them all AND be the one taking care of them. *sigh* The principle of the point was : I said : "NO animals!" SHE sneaked it in. :(

Yes, they're cute, yes, they're easy to look after but they do have a touch of a musky odor and Jan's in a very small room along with her daughter. I don't think the three of them (1 adult who smokes, 1 child and a rodent) would be able to keep that room from taking on it's own personality. :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:33 am Reply with quote
Ok! This topic just changed from venting to ::drooling!!:: :shock:

Can I come and drool out your window, Batty :?:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:58 pm Reply with quote
Umm...I'm venting because it's 9:57 AM and I've got 9 hours left on my shift at work :(

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:57 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
I'm venting because today was cinema day and we were off to see Superman Returns until the fucking Sun decided to burn the earth with scorching fiery heat and make it impossible to cross the street never mind go into York.

*now officially hates the sun*

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:59 pm Reply with quote
I thought all vamps hated the sun?

P.S. Get on Win Messanger!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:56 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
now im venting because my new Hours at work prevent me from getting Drunk at 3:46AM now i work the Midnight shift Till seven in the morning and then work on Roofs (( in this ungodly heat)) all day..

im also venting becuase i get no SLEEP.

OOOH yea.. i don't have time to go to the Cinema and see the cool movies like x men 3,, di vinci code, Cars. and certainly not Superman returnes..

and i have a hamster in the livingroom.. im not sure if he is alive.. i don't feed him and he has been very quiet for about a month.. but i havn't noticed any more smells in the house so it must be ok