<  Chit-Chat  ~  My Hero

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
I don't know how many of you are familiar with Shirley Phelps, but she's a prominent member of the Westboro Baptist Church, a fringe hate group that operates somewhere out the midwest. A lot of time you'll see pictures of them standing on the side of the roads with their brightly colored hate filled signs.

They usually read "God Hates Fags" or some such stuff. They're known for protesting soldiers funerals because America is a "fag loving" nation that's on it's way to hell, etc etc. She's frequently on talk shows that just want to air her getting beaten up. I don't feel bad for her mind you, but it's just simple exploitation. Lets bring on this idiotic bigot who really shouldn't have a national platform to spew her venom from, and then we'll bash her and feel superior!

ANYWAY...Adam Carolla is an American radio/television personality. He used to co-host a show called Loveline and he's just a riot. So occasionally he has Shirley Phelps on his show...he has a much more subtle approach...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7uDiqqX3uj4&feature=related

"Grandpa used to pull a quarter out of my ear!"

"He's got a river of hot molten lava flowing through him!!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Yeah I've seen those fuckers! THey should all be shot/brainwashed/castrated/neutered and sold as target practice for the army.

Disgusting bigoted trash.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
These bastards came to my town.. and like everywhere they go.. they were harrassed and dispised.

They sicken me but unfortunatly its their right to speak their crap. and it does bring up lots of conversation

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:45 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 56Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:13 am
Relgious hate groups. Just ugh. I think they must keep repeatedly missing the part "Judge not others, lest ye yourself be judged."

Also, if Adam Corolla is who I think he is, he also used to be one of the hosts of the man show.

....Juggies for all!

I'm what you want, when you want it. I'll do the things you can't or won't, I'm everything you need, right when you need it. Take my deal, accept my terms. Give me your problems and I'll make them mine. All you have to do is play by the rules...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quote
VentruePosts: 102Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:57 pm
these people had the balls to protest out of the U.S.'s largest post Ft. Hood. I opted not to get arrested so i only drove past. broke my heart though

Offline Profile