<  Chit-Chat  ~  EQ2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:02 am Reply with quote
User avatarAssamitePosts: 105Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:38 pm
Well me and some of the guys over at Ni4Ni are setting up to play EQ2. My name on EQ will more than likely be Dark Uncle I am not sure if its available yet. I have played but just the trail version I am getting the full right now. So if anyone is up for it let me know we are starting from scratch in the next couple days.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
No comp upon which it could reasonably run.

Sorry. :(

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:24 am Reply with quote
NP Gabriel I fully understand we just got a new comp a year ago untill then I was still using the one I was when I started playing vamp. For those of you that are interested and can play my name over there is Thetmes and we are on the Narkian server or something like that its a PvP server for evil types or something like that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
I can only manage 1 MMO in my life at a time, I fear.

Couple of us from here playing LotRO on European Laurelin server.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quote
We looked at LOTR but most of them had EQ2 already so it was easier for those of us who did not have it to just get that. A few of them are playing WOW I looked at it but EQ2 has more depth in char development and even though it has more buttons and what not seemed easier to manage combat if that makes sense.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
sorry i can't swing it. i don't see the point in paying a fee to play a game that will suck my life out of me. if i pay to play id have to justify it to myself by playing everychance i get and reality doesn';t let me have the computer time id like to have. its not like it was during the Vamp hayday. Now i have to help the kids with homework, and drive them places... AAHH it was so much easier when they just climbed up on my lap durring an all night Vamp night and fell asleep.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
I know...there's no way I could devote the amount of time I did to Vamp to any game now. That's why MMORPGs are pretty much out of the picture. I may be able to squeeze in a single player block of time once in awhile, but not anything where I had to coordinate w/ peeps.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 18Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:29 pm
A great coincidence. I too play on the same LOTRO server, altough I have not played much since the inital launch of the game.

Offline Profile