<  Chit-Chat  ~  Dark Fall

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:20 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAssamitePosts: 105Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:38 pm
OK I know anouther RPG type game but it looks interesting and I know no Vampy stuff but it looks pretty good for a MMO. Also anouther group I belong to is looking at it. That group is called Ni4Ni and located at [url]www.ni4nigaming.com[/url] I go by The Dark Uncle there also this is the group that I was playing Tribes 2 with if any of you know what that is. I know Frank does and I am wondering if ya still play Frank? I do every now and then. Anyway thought some of ya'll might be interested.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:46 am Reply with quote
So ummm what no interest or just contemplating here is the Dark Fall site maybe this will perk ya'll up

[url]http://www.darkfallonline.com/[/url]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Pretty quiet in these parts nowadays matey. I thought the Tribes 2 servers were long gone?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quote
Nope there are a couple hundred of us still playing the most popular ones are Rebles and EWO which I am a member of EWO we do Friday Night Fights and The Pond does siege on Wed. My name on it is still The Dark Uncle so if you get a chance or are on look me up.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Rebles/EWO? They new maps then?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:00 am Reply with quote
EWO, Rebles and The Pond are the server/tribe names. Like I belong to Ni4Ni, EWO, PMS, and SoC. Most of the tribes that have a server chose to name the server after the tribe to keep it simple.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quote
Hmmm might have to reinstall.....any big nasty mods I need to play? Bear in mind I haven't played since the atrocious TRibes Vengeance came out.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:23 am Reply with quote
No real mod but you will need the updates which can be hard to find. I am looking to add them to the Ni4Ni site if I can I need to check witht eh admin Epic and go from there though. Other than that though only mods you need are the ones you want like skins and stuff. Oh there are a couple Defense Turrent servers. They require that program to play on them its basicly an anti cheat thing. But EWO and Rebles do not require which are the big ones anyway.