<  Chit-Chat  ~  *ahem*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Sooo...how was everyone's Friday night? What'd you do? Who'd you do it with?

I worked rather late (spent most of my day looking for new jobs) and then came home. Played Elder Scrolls: Oblivion for an hour or two and then settled back with a few nice Vodka/Tonics and watched most of Gunga Din. Cary Grant actually some comedic timing! I was impressed! :)

Anyway, so that's all I did. I've been working a load this week, essentially I'll be working two weeks straight which sucks but is necessary as I need the cash. At the same time I'm about two steps from jumping off a bridge because of this job situation. I'm depressed and all that, but I know that I just need to market myself and be assertive.

Anyway, so keep me updated on y'alls lives! I feel like we never chat anymore!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quote
VentruePosts: 102Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:57 pm
Well we had a 3 day weekend for whatever reason and I brokered a drug deal with higher regarding my having thursday off in trade for me talking to retention....Suuuuckaaas. I spent Thursday chillen bein lazy. Thursday night plaid holdem and won both pots and celbrated at the club where it was game over since it closed an hour later and all that was left was sloppy fat bitches. I did however manage to run into a girl whom i'd met the previous weekend at another club. Which was odd cause then here nasty friend was sloppy drunk and all over me and not catching the heisman trophy position as a clue to piss off. I managed also to get in a fight that night resultin in a headbutt and a toss out the club. But back to thursday The girl i met was sloppy girls friend who was also trying to get her off my. She was alone this time and we danced a while. Definately likely the oldest one in the club But beautiful dark skinned lady who teaches firs graders. I think her names D'wanda. She followed me home but left w/o coming in. Didnt get her number either. doh. Friday I spent trying for the opposite of the awarded day off by applying to the UofArizona which has been a horrible pain in my dick. Regarding residency issues, Submitted statements I hadnt wanted submitted yet and generally me losing my temper easily. Today I'll go on a quick run and do all sorts of lame ass errands followed by the club for some sort of temporary companionship....5 months left in the army less the stop me. which every update regarding our deployment is worse and worse news but i "Shoul" still be clear as of right now.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
It was Aaron, my son's 17th yesterday and he wanted to spend it at home with his mum .....aww bless!!!

Dave had to go to work, Ami decided to go out with the boyfriend from hell .....anyone know a cheap hitman lol so it ended up with Aaron, my friend Shaz, her son Leon and me all sat round the tabe with the tv off eating a indian takeaway and having a reasonably sensible conversation.

My friday night's tend to be spent in the local pub, well its our local pub, to many others its just a meeting place before they go into town on a night out ... It is very odd living so close to a town centre, dont think we could live anywhere else we've got used to everything being on our doorstep really.
Although if we won the lottery I suppose we could be convinced to give up our town centre abode for say a nice 6 bedroomed house set ina few acres of land in a local village ....wouldn't want to move too far away from here !!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:15 am Reply with quote
User avatarUnknownPosts: 117Location: ChicagoJoined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:24 pm
Don't talk about Friday night - I drank so much it's shameful...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
Friday? Hmm.. Lord of the Rings Online, with Trish and also other persons unrelated to this forum until about 5am killing wights in the Great Barrow.

The funny part is where in one room you are fighting with wights who seem to be missing their arms, and in another, there's these disembodied undead arms having at you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
lol that is kind of funny