<  Chit-Chat  ~  anyone ever notice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quote
VentruePosts: 102Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:57 pm
gabes avatar looks like down syndrome val kilmer?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
I suppose if you look at it with your eyes half shut it does a little bit.....sort of lol

How the hell are you Syd!!! Don't have AOL anymore so if you've sent me any offline messages in the past 6 months I wont have got them. I'll try and find your email addy and drop you a line. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
How...DARE YOU?!!?!?!?!

:P

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
It's Syd anything goes lolol

I'm sooooooooooo bored.....it's my birthday and I'm meant to be out for a girly lunch etc but I'm stuck inside with flu, its lovely outside and ive not got the energy to even go for a walk. Ami and Boo are away till later on today, Aaron is playing golf, dont ask lol and Dave has just come home from his shift and has gone to bed to get sleep before he has to go back to work at 6.00pm.

Did I mention I'm bored!!!!!

lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Oooof that's rough. Yesterday it was 102 degrees Farenheit outside (sorry UKers, I've not the slightest clue what that is converted :/ ) and I was landscaping all day. Today is welcome respite....simply sitting at work all day...quiet and soon to be bored out of my wits.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quote
VentruePosts: 102Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:57 pm
Sorry for the long reply. I went out for field training. Ten days of armor laser tag, but we ended up doing dismount shit as usual. At any rate back now a lil while longer. Expire my Time served in 5 months. Less they make me an offer i cant refuse

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quote
HI Syd I can quite honestly say I dont understand a word of what you said ....I'm not big on army jargon. I guess translated roughly it means youve being away from camp for a bit but now your back.

But glad to have you back for a while :)

Offline Profile