<  Chit-Chat  ~  Poor Paris Hilton?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Sooo...I'm at work watching all this melodrama with Paris Hilton, leaving jail, everyone screaming in anger, then her going back to jail, hysterically crying, etc etc.

And I started to reflect.

My initial reaction was:

"Good. Eat it you stuck up bitch. This is life. Enjoy!"

But as I started to mull it over, the idea that Americans (and likely the general global population's) irrationally hate Paris Hilton is just crazy to me. Why do we hate her so much? Because she's rich? Is that a crime? I stick up for the US all the time, saying that it's ridiculous that other countries expect such high standards out of us simply because we're #1 right now, a demand humanity has NEVER put on other countries in the past. In the past, the top dog makes the rules.

So why is it so different for Paris? Now I'm someone who believes in pulling yourself up by your own bootlaces. I think work ethic and determination are admirable qualities. So maybe Paris isn't conducting herself ideally in my eyes, drinking, boozing, so on and so forth. But is she committing some great sin by spending money that she has?

We all save money and buy ourselves toys and things we enjoy. What makes us so pious about that? Is it because we earn it ourselves or that it's a lesser amount? How many of us donate to charity regularly? Why do we expect so much more out of the rich?

Now look. You commit the crime you do the time. I'm glad she's going back to jail. That's where she should be, jail. But this insane hatred over someone who's simply enjoying the advantages we have, when millions of the population would live the EXACT SAME WAY where they able, is simply irrational and stupid.

On a lesser level, this is the way terrorists probably look at us here in the states. With our indulgent Western lifestyle (by their standards) when we're suddenly murdered on our own soil, they probably think the same way we do about Paris. Good. This is reality. Eat it bitches!

Just an opinion. Thoughts?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Uhhhh are you high?

I'm not jealous of her. Sure shes rich due to daddy dearest. But shes also the most pigshit ignorant, utterly devoid of intelligence and utterly incapable of fending for herself on any level. I don't hate her, I just think she's pathetic.

And yes I pissed myself laughing at her melodramatics in court, I mean FFS you'd think she was getting LIFE imprisonment. She's serving a pissant sentence in a prison where she'll likely be treated differently on account of who her dad is.

I say fuck her and all her kind.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
Meh.

Crime = Time.

'Nuff Said.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
No, AMericans (and the rest of the world I'd suspect) hate Paris Hilton because she is a no-talent cunt who is all famous because she had rich parents. She's not even attractive. The only pictures where she DOES look attractive are ridiculously airbrushed and doctored. Hell, with that amount of airbrushing and photoshopping [b:5c8c8098d5] I'D [/b:5c8c8098d5] look that good in a bikini. She has a horrid voice, an ugly face that I would like to spunk all over simply cuz it'd degrade her just that much more, she has a flat flabby ass and I hope she gets gang raped by a bunch of bull dykes.

Rich people who get away with murder or think they can deserve to die painful deaths. IT's not a jealousy thing. There are plenty of rich and famous people that I think are cool etc etc etc. They would probably be really interesting people to chill and have a beer with.

Cuntrag Hilton is not one of them.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Two quick points:

# 1 - I'm completely not referring to the jail sentence when I say I have a certain amount of sympathy for her. You make decisions, you have to pay for them, regardless of who you (or your father) are.

# 2 - In direct response to Petey, sure she's a no-talent millionaire who has probably never worked a day in her life...but why hate her for that? She's not HURTING anyone, she's just not HELPING anyone. I mean, I don't help anyone in my daily life. I go to work, make a little money, come home, and buy stuff for myself. The only difference (besides she has money w/o working) is a couple of 0's on the end of her bank statement.

If you're saying you simply hate her for being rich w/o working for it, isn't that tantamount to jealousy?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
Nope. Thre are lots of insanely rich people with whom I have no problem. She tries to act like she's relevant. That's the problem. She DOES hurt people. She is role model that thousands, perhaps millions, of impressionable young women try to emulate. She's trash that should be destroyed.

Offline Profile