<  Chit-Chat  ~  In Other News...

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
...can you believe it? I'm finally graduating. This saturday, young (relative term) James will be graduating from George Mason University with a B.A. in Government & International Politics with a concentration in Comparative Politics & International Relations.

He will graduate Cum Laude.

I remember when I first found this website (or more specifically, the SoC room in Vamp). What a difference a few years makes eh? When I initially arrived here I was in probably one of my lowest states. And now life has turned around.

Anyway, although Gabe has plenty'o'miles still left in him, I wanted to thank you guys for all the support and fun over the years. I've made some great friendships on here and although most of them haven't gone further (into D&D or MMORPGs) primarily due to lack of a decent computer or simple lack of time, this place has always been an internet "home" for me.

And it will definately stay that way for years to come. :D

I'll post pics of graduation when I get em.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
WOOHOO! The boy is all growed up! Congratulations you little bastard! You deserve the very best life has to offer! Now get out there and grab it!

WELL DONE JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Well....here it is...

Graduation Day.

If you've ever wondered how to make that special person in your life's graduation day as awkward as possible, try invited their divorced parents AND their spouses. Oh boy.

Ah well...today I return to George Mason University for literally the last time. Craaaazy...!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
my my.. how you have grown. Congrats my friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:14 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Well done!! hope you had a great day! XXXX

Offline Profile