<  Chit-Chat  ~  Damn bugs!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Or should that be damn mosqitoes!!! It seems that from my lovely holiday in Gambia I may have contracted Malaria. I've not being feeling too good since we got back and this morning went to the docs fed up with feeling like I was getting flu and suffering from real bad headaches,and a fever which comes and goes. The doc promptly took what felt like pints of my blood and sent them to the hospital and told me to take it easy and rest as much as possible but if symptoms got any worse to get to casualty and the blood results would be back in a few days.

I had convinced myself I was going throught the dreaded *change* aka the menopause a few years earlier that I had thought so was quite put out not to have been given a magic pill to make me feel years younger lol

Anyway at 6 tonight the doc rang ......the blood lab had tested one lot of blood for malaria and rang my doc to tell her to let me know that it looked like I have Malaria, and I have to go back in the morning to have more blood taken and once again given the advice....if you feel any worse....get to casualty.

I now have to wait for tomorrow's blood test to come back plus I have to wait for another 5 further test results that they did on my blood today to come through.

Aint life great!! XXXX

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/cgi-bin/seigmiaow.pl

that is the answer to bugs.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:20 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Holy jeez oh Petes!

Hope you feel better :/

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
I've had blood taken every morning and had to wait all day for the surgery to phone me with the results, and listen to them telling me " we need you back tomorrow for another blood sample"

However today was different, obviously this mornings blood sample was of a very pure quality lol
I've got the all clear from Malaria!!, but I am still waiting for a couple more results to come back but they are nothing major :)

I still feel ill though which was worrying me quite a bit which was making me feel worse so I've decided to concentrate on my new job, make sure I eat healthily and hopefully I've just picked a bug up xxx

Offline Profile