<  Chit-Chat  ~  MERRY CHRISTMAS!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
t's that time again! I won't be around at all till well after Christmas as my parents are staying over :D First proper Christmas in 4 yrs! We've got a full house Christmas Eve and day so here's to wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!!! I hope Santa brings you everything you hope for!

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Merry Christmas friends! :)

I'll be at my mothers with family in town. Really looking forward to it...true it's probably my poorest Christmas to date in terms of money, but I'm in good spirits.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
I will be spending Christmas with a few of my closest friends. As I write I am printing out a pile of recipes so I can pre-prepare a pile of stuff, as I'm cooking tomorrow (4 guests and I'm cooking enough food for a small army!!).

I hope everyone has a lovely time this Xmas and that regardless of whether you are feeling rich or poor, you are in the company of those you love.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarUnknownPosts: 117Location: ChicagoJoined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:24 pm
Merry Christmas; I hope you all have a wonderful time.

As for feeling rich or poor - I'm definately poor! :( I've got about £6 to my name and don't get paid until next Friday!

It's my first Christmas with Chris (which is more special than I'm willing to admit) and the plan for Christmas Day was to go over to my mum's house for dinner, pop over to his dad's house (and finally meet the bloke - never met him you see) then go over to Chris' mum's. And I think that is still happening. However, yesterday, I got the shock of my life.

I'd gone up town to get a Myth and Mgic Dragon for Chris and had a look round but I'd had enough by 2.30pm so headed back to Chris' house (he's at work at this point by the way). So, got back to Chris' house, let myself in and closed the door when there was a horrific banging at the door. I shit myself (for want of a better phrase). Opened the door and stood at the doorstep was a grey haired man in a long black coat. I instantly knew who it was.
"Who are you?" he says to me, his face the picture of shock.
"I'm Victoria," I replied (trying to be gracious), "Chris is at work."
"Right... well I'm his father."
Shit! :shock:
So, he came in we had a cuppa and chatted for about an hour and a half. It was quite pleasent actually, but NOT the introduction to my fella's father I'd expected.
So, tomorrow is gonna be interesting I think...

Apologies for hi-jacking the topic... As I said above, have a fantastic Christmas.

Love, Vicky x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 68Location: New YorkJoined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:54 am
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that everyone enjoys their holiday and stays safe in the New Year!

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM