<  Chit-Chat  ~  End of the Night

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
[img:c06a0c606e]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q12/jbenson81/DSCN2094.jpg[/img:c06a0c606e]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:01 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
oh dear!! One too many coca colas lolololol

You know when you look at someone and it reminds you of someone else?

Well I've kept looking at pics over the past ten minutes now and its driving me nuts!!

My Ami said a slim Chris Moyles, a radio one DJ, but I don't agree. I will get it in the end.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Sometimes I get a dark haired Keifer Sutherland, must be the small lips, big eyes thing.

But anyway...yeah it was pretty rough last night. That picture was taken after about 4 or 5 shots of Jack Daniels, 1 shot of Southern Comfort, and probably 6 or 7 beers at about 1 AM.

That was a glass of water I was desperately trying to inject into my bloodstream.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:04 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
We had a big storm over the weekend and it knocked out the power for most of the county.. so I was sitting in the Dark with the Neighbors who came over with their kids to sit in our much warmer house. We did have a generator to turn on the heat for a couple of hours, and that helped.

So the next morning while digging out from the ice strom my Father came to see how we were fairing in this crisis. He saw the 2 cases of beer on the porch and the snow bank which was used for the ashtray.

"OOH i see you guys are ok.. did you buy all that beer.(( see other post as to why that is important))" says my Father

So i reply "No Dad.. didn't waste my hard eared money on beer.. jeez thats just stupid.. I bought that big Bottle of Rum. "

So Gabe.. at the same time you looked like that .. i was sitting in the dark with a dozen candles playing checkers for shots with my neighbor.. God it was fun...... but the hangovers suck.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:05 am Reply with quote
Hahaha. I love it. And yes, hangovers suck ass.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Actually when I lived in my cottage in Scotland, many moons before I was online, I relished hangovers. It gave me an excuse to lay on the couch all day Sunday gorging myself on my "Recovery food" whilst watching junk TV :D

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:54 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
*is still thinking about Jame's lookalike*

I no longer suffer from hangovers.......it's taken me many years to figure out the cure...in fact there is two.

1. Don't drink.
2. Milkthistle....either tablet or liquid form followed by grapefruit juice.

Don't know why but it works for me, think the milkthistle cleanses your liver etc

:)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:28 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
That's you Jamesey? I thought it was an Irish Soccer hooligan.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:56 am Reply with quote
I double at times. :)