<  Chit-Chat  ~  Grah!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:56 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
CURSE YOU APPLE, CUUUUUUURSE YOUUUUU!!!

My iPod broke the other day and after extensive searching online and attempting the prescribed methods there is no fixing it.

Apple has so entrapped me in usage of my iPod (like literally everyday) that I cannot be without. So, the situation being as such, I just spent $250 that I have NO BUSINESS spending right now on a brand new iPod.

People are getting some sh*tty Christmas gifts this year, lemme tell you. Hope everyone likes books!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:06 am Reply with quote
User avatarEvil yet deliciousPosts: 164Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:49 am
ha! I feel your pain, I just dropped $270 on ram for my ibook. Have you thought about DIY gifts this year? On second thoughs, I don't think you're the kind of guy that bakes... ;)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:52 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Hey I bake! THat some sorta gay inference?

P.S. I don't bake, but I do cook, pretty well apparently. Had a few dinner parties that went famously thanks in part to my culinary skill :P

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:11 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Hi James!! How old was your I Pod?

We got one over a year ago and have had hours of use out of it I even dropped it in the bath once!! and it still worked. Last week it started freezing a lot ....wasn't sure what to do and even considered spending xmas money to replace it because I would miss it so much.

On the off chance I took it into dixon's, an electrical shop. The man was ever so nice and even though I didn't buy it there he gave me a brand new one!!

Hows that for good customer service :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:38 am Reply with quote
User avatarEvil yet deliciousPosts: 164Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:49 am
No it's not a gay reference, though I wonder if I hit a nerve there Frank! Heh. I just meant that J. is probably so busy bedding the ladies that he probably doesn't have time to don an apron.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:10 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Oh THAT'S it. Haha.

I wish. :/

I am one randy young gent these days.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:39 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
My comps power supply unit blew on Wednesday, got a new one but I'm terrified that the motherboard may have been fried by it :/

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:18 pm Reply with quote
Yay! Fixed it!

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:27 pm Reply with quote
Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!