<  Chit-Chat  ~  Money is the root of all evil!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
I mean seriously! This sh*t's ridiculous! I'm broke...AGAIN!

*chants* "Two more months of school and I'm good...two more months of school and I'm good..."

How's you turkeys? Speaking of Turkey...any good Thanksgiving plans for my US mates?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:11 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
I will be going to Grandma's with my girlfriend Joan for Thanksgiving. More info on her here www.myspace.com/jmw63. Other than that, money is not hte root of all evil.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:11 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
we are living right over our means.. we are slowly sinking into a mire of debt..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:43 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 40Location: San FranciscoJoined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:42 am
Money is not the root of all evil, it is simply the embodiment of power, and it is the quest for power that is the root of all evil.

Or something like that. Whatever. All I really know is that I am still deep in debt and struggling to climb out of this hole I got myself in. If only I had put more dots into resources...

Anyway, for thanks giving I will be...spending time with family. Revolutionary, I know. We will take a short trip from San Francisco up to Santa Rosa, then upon our return, I will probably get in a fun day of Pen-N-Paper gaming with the boys back home.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:40 pm Reply with quote
I will be enjoying thanksgiving with my insanely gorgeous goddess. I think the vagina is the root of all evil.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:52 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Hmmm....well....technically since it's your dong that attracts you to the vagina, your root is the root of all evil. Just an observation.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:04 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
Hmmm... I'm not sure that root hasn't become a verb in this context.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:47 pm Reply with quote
Nah.... it's not my root that is the root. The vagina is acting upon the root. The subject acting upon the object. The attraction is the bi-product of the power of the direct object which is the vagina. (Or do i have it backwards? I don't think so but now I've confused myself as to subject/object discussion). The power of the vagina acts upon the root (As Jamesy has labeled it). The root makes the man do strange and bizarre things such as spend large amounts of money and desire to get large amounts of money so that the keeper of the vagina will be appeased and give access to the more beneficial aspects of the vagina to the man. Power is just a bi-product of the amassment of money needed to appease the keeper of the vagina. So it is not the pursuit of power that drives this world, it is the pursuit of the vagina. Therefore, the vagina is the root of all evil.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:51 pm Reply with quote
Aye but consider the possibility that the vagina were exterminated. Then it would be the power of the breasts, then the power of butt (or vice versa in my opinion). At some point we as men must convene and agree that our penii are the problem.

The root remains the root.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:52 pm Reply with quote
I guess we must agree to disagree. Your argument is flawed in as much as the vagina will never be exterminated. At least not with out penii being exterminated as well. It may not be completely contemporaneous extermination but it would inevitably occur. It's like good and evil, not that penii are good, it's just a hand in hand type of thing... kinda like that stupid song in Grease. They go together, like ramalamalama kadiggiddy dingy dong. Men CAN get together and try to limit the power of the vagina but that would simply be like those nuclear non-proliferation treaties. A burying of our collective heads in the sand hoping that every male on earth will resist the powerful syren song of the cooch. Once ONE male gives in the arms race begins again and the queues in the bars, pubs, and dance clubs form as the world once again falls to into the irresistible pull of the vagina. It's a black hole (although it is generally pink with various adornment of fur) that cannot be escaped.

Offline Profile