<  Chit-Chat  ~  Gabe's Evolving Love Life...Part III

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
I gotta tell you...one nice thing about being in a committed relationship? It's safe. I mean yes, you have to deal with all the stupid, retarded b.s. that any relationship entails, but you have that safety net of...

"No no, I think you're a fantastic person, it's just that I'm already in a committed relationship."

NOW...I have no defense for not wanting to date someone. This girl at work (no, not the Spanish pantry attendent) got really hammered about a week ago and came on to me. Now she's calling me AT WORK just to talk. To top THAT off, we're going to the same party. Guess who's party....the ex's.

My own personality flaws are biting me in the butt. Instead of manning up and telling the ex to burn in eternal hellfire, I am now forced to go to her party and deal with this other chick (who's married btw!) bugging me.

I just want to be alone. I know I was lonely, I know I was scared of being single...but now I just want to be alone.

Oh well. At least they're all stroking my ego...now the trick is to see if I can get any of them to stroke somethin' else w/o a commitment.

You Dirty Dog You.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:57 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
If she's married but hassling you then she's fair game :p

Go for it mate! Empty your see and kick her out of bed afterwards.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:23 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Her hubby was there. :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Cool! MMF 3some!

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:44 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
pair of pervs lolol

I don't think I'd go to my ex's party........why do you want to go ? or even feel the need to go ?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:16 pm Reply with quote
Yeah she has a point there! Just arrange to meet said married strumpet somewhere private and get your jollies. Why torture yourself going to the Scum Queens shindig?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:47 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
:: looks for She....the cat's mother :: lol

Not all married women looking for a bit of fun are strumpets you know....is she rich James? you could be her toyboy!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:39 pm Reply with quote
[quote:98b974ee75]said married strumpet [/quote:98b974ee75] Never said all married women. But some that are, are.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:42 pm Reply with quote
::puts her glasses on::

Ah yes my mistake I misread what you had typed :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
Morals suck...they take all the fun out of life