<  Chit-Chat  ~  Jesus!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:56 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
[url=http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21092006/140/burger-bar-killer-jailed-life.html]WTF???[/url]

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:51 pm Reply with quote
User avatarEvil yet deliciousPosts: 164Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:49 am
Diminished responsibility my arse

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:20 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
He has Asperger syndrome, which is basically a type of autism, so... yeah, legally he's mentally handicapped.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:18 am Reply with quote
So he was responsible enough to work as a kitchen hand or to handle money but not responsible for viciously attacking someone?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:47 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
well, i agree with you, he should be punished. well, he was, but, you know.

my point is that his syndrome can have antisocial tendencies, he may well have the intellectual capacity necessary to handle money and burger orders, but to him killing somone cause she got him fired is as natural and normal as killing toads is to you.

It IS a mental handicap.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:29 am Reply with quote
Killing toads is not a mental handicap, though I imagine some sort of handicap could be claimed if one was using a golf club :D

I just reread my last post and I didn't mean for it to sound snappy. I get a bit annoyed when someone breaks the law then claims diminished responsibility or temporary insanity, etc. Some lawyers should be slapped. *slaps Peter*

Ahh, I feel much better now :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
handicapped he might be, but morally handicapped we can't be. Fuckjer should've been hung

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:28 am Reply with quote
Im not saying killing toads makes you handicapped, my point was you see the action as normal, hell even good, those fuckers cause damage, and they're too many...I'd join in the toad tire-squishin.

But with somoene with altered brain chemistry, with a MENTAL handicap, stabbing someone can be as normal and ACCEPTABLE (that's the word) as swatting a mosquito is to us.

I don't agree frank, pyscopaths ARE morally handicapped... they may "know" its wrong for society, sometimes, but they see no evil in it. An autistic person is not a pyscopath, far from it, but if he gets mad, violent, there's no brain mechanism that tells him when screaming and storming off is more than enough, that jumping and stabbing is just as well.

I'm not defending the fucker, hope he rots in prison, I'm jusy sayin... he IS less "responsible" for his actions. Doesn't mean he should be let free to harm others, though.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:33 am Reply with quote
[quote:5c73e74d5d]but morally handicapped [b:5c73e74d5d]we[/b:5c73e74d5d] can't be[/quote:5c73e74d5d]

Like I said...

When things like this occur then whether the person was morally handicapped or not, the cunt should hang.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:41 am Reply with quote
Why are human genitals used as insults? Anyone thought about that?

Dick, cunt, prick.... eerie.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:42 am Reply with quote
Hmmm interesting question.

Knob.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:44 am Reply with quote
knob? as in doorknob?

how is that human genital OR insult?

jobby-jabber.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:48 am Reply with quote
Jobby-jabber indeed.

Offline Profile ICQ