*boggles*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:11 am Reply with quote
User avatarEvil yet deliciousPosts: 164Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:49 am
ToadJus (juice)
hahaahahahaaaaaaaa
wwhahahahahaahahahaaaa
bbwaaehheeeheahhaehheaaheeehahhahehehehahaehheaaaa

Funny stuff

Cane toads are disgusting. Many years ago someone, with infinite wisdom, introduced the cane toad to Queensland expecting that the toads would eat all the cane beetles that were damaging the sugar cane industry. The funny thing about cane toads is that they much prefer to eat native and endangered frogs, fish, lizards, birds, gliders, bees etc while completely ignoring the cane beetles. The toads are poisonous (let's face it, what isn't poisonous here... *looks around* ok, besides my shoes and my stapler) and can kill dogs, cats, crocodiles, etc if they eat a toad. I've never understood why or how it started but some diehard free-basers actually smoke toad skins. Eww. Cane toads have now migrated so far west and south that they are now posing a massive danger to the wetlands in the Northern Territory as well as north NSW. When I drove up there last year, we did our part for the environment and killed several hundred toads with the front wheels of our Kombi. The Queensland govt heartily encourages people to use cricket bats and golf clubs to kill the toads (much to the dismay of animal rights activists who claim it's "more humane" to put toads in the freezer!) but my golf swing is pants so I far prefer to run them over. If you hit them head on, they make a delightful popping sound as they explode.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:45 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
they should totally set up like toad bashing areas.... you go in, they give you a golf club or a bat or whatever and let you spend a fun day homerunning toad things.

I'd go.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:12 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
It's not the toads fault! Sheesh, you'd be better directing your rage at the dumb fuck that put them there :/

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:29 pm Reply with quote
VentruePosts: 102Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:57 pm
So wereall agreed that illin cute animals is fun then?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarEvil yet deliciousPosts: 164Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:49 am
Poor Syd, he's been away for a while and has forgotten what cute looks like! Allow me to help:

Cute:
[img:44af72a5fc]http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/Jennifer-Connelly-4.jpg[/img:44af72a5fc]

Not cute:
[img:44af72a5fc]http://www.energyres.com.au/kakadu/images/toad-female.jpg[/img:44af72a5fc]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:27 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
I think it's cute. Doesn't mean I'd want to fuck it. But it's still cute. All animals are EXCEPT my Nemesis.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:42 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
I think we're supposed to ask what your nemesis is.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:48 am Reply with quote
I'd rather not discuss it :P

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:50 am Reply with quote
sharks?

stingrays?

ooo--ooo, spiders!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:59 am Reply with quote
VentruePosts: 102Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:57 pm
is it american football players? Is that your nemisis frank?

btw i hvent forgotten what cute is its all just relative....Since i dont see anything cute ugly things appear more so cute. Think of it like beergoggles only worse since im sober. Now anyways

Offline Profile