<  Chit-Chat  ~  Move over Jennifer Conelly!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:51 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
[url=http://www.morena-baccarin.com/pictures/firefly1/firefly2.jpg]Woah momma![/url]

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:43 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 40Location: San FranciscoJoined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:42 am
Yes, she is very pretty, which is something we fans of [i:3e138e7e93]Firefly[/i:3e138e7e93], and later, [i:3e138e7e93]Serenity[/i:3e138e7e93], have known for years.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:11 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
I only saw Serenity recently, mainly because I hated Buffy :/

But Firefly rocked! Been watching the DVDs recently :D

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:41 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
Firefly... firefly.

It's all too late for Firefly.

Very very sad. One series just wasn't enough.

But yes... she is hot... (as Inara or not)

Then again, Kaylee has a certain rustic charm.
Then again, Zoe's not too shabby.
Then again, River is extremely flexible.
Then again, Saffron...

Actually.. you can keep Inara, send Saffron in my direction. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:04 am Reply with quote
Kaylee is very sweet tis true.
River....very odd but attractive with it.
Zoe...not my type but still hotness.
Saffron, nice uhhhh seduction technique.

Nah, gotta be Inara for me.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
The following is an exercise in pure male chauvanism - Ladies who are easily offended, look away now ;)

Ok, in the interests of debate (nothing whatever to do with staring at chicks) I have done some amount of research.

Morena Baccarin (Inara Serra) is fairly generically hot, but actually most especially when she's playing a high class intergalactic space hooker in Firefly. All the best pics of her are in "those dresses" with the red red red lipgloss.

Gena Torres (Zeo Washburne) again seems to need the Firefly costumes to look her best. The tight figure hugging leather strides do wonders for an arse that seems in desperate need of a good spanking. Then again, her appearance as Nebula in Hercules does reinforce the whole "I look good in leather gear" thing. No but seriously... some really hot looking pics out there.

Jewel Staite (Kaylee Frye) - Despite the oily overalls and the kind of frumpy "I'm a girl engineer geek" stereotype they try to push on her in Firefly, there are a few pictures out there which show her true colours. Sheer unadulterated hot stuff. I mean, ok.. Morena is pretty.. but Jewel is *sexy*. quite a difference.

Summer Glau (River Tam) - How does one squeeze so much hotness into such a small body? In firefly they do dress her funny - "Hey, you're supposed to be a nutjob, wear ill suited clothes haha!". Now take her out of the "I'm a loon" context and well.. to say she scrubs up nicely would be understatement. She's definately got it going on.

Christina Hendricks (Saffron) - Ok, only in two episodes, but you can't pass up an opportunity to lust after a voluptuous redhead. It's just not done.

Or failing that, River... no, I wouldn't break her. She can go on top. That will be fine.

*end of gratuitious Male Chauvanism*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:23 pm Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
...........I'm probably the biggest Firefly fan you'll ever meet. I had to bum food from friends for a week when I finally got enough money for the DVD boxset back in my really poor college days.....

BUT

[size=24:c12ac60e26]INARA WILL NEVER BE AS HOT AS JENNIFER CONNELLY!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!?!?![/size:c12ac60e26]

[size=9:c12ac60e26]And Saffron is the hottest, followed by Kaylee.[/size:c12ac60e26]