<  Chit-Chat  ~  Grrr...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:29 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
...just got a text from the ex.

"Can I crash?"

Is she fucking kidding me? I called her back...asked her what the problem was. Was she too drunk to make it home? Did she need a ride home?

Said no she could not crash here.

I think it fucked her up pretty good. :/

I may not want to go back out w/ her...but I don't want her to be miserable.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:52 am Reply with quote
VentruePosts: 102Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:57 pm
damn bro whaqt did she do to you? Im sure it has all been explained her, but i dont really have time to go look. Internet is worse than 28.8. I also wont ask that yu relive t and explain something you must have already gone over with countless amounts of people. I guess its safe t assume that she fucked you over pretty good though huh? So I'm gonna give you some very contraversal (to some on here) advice. Im like the white hitch or some shit. Actually if youve seen date movie im like that version lmao.

Your not allowed to treat women like people. Yup just cum recepticles, aside from your mother of course. The time frame is where your gonna get off easy though since i dont know exactly what happen. Give it like 3 months. MY buddies over here who fucked around and got married, after knowing what happens to newlywed soldiers on deployment, got 3 years following there divorce. Nobody likes a Jody, but they shouldve seen it coming, hell everyone else did.

There you have man, too fucking easy....So thus the right answer shouldve been invite her over. Grudge fucked her. And made her get out like the dirty whore she is immediately after. lol....class brouva its all about class.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:27 am Reply with quote
User avatarEvil yet deliciousPosts: 164Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:49 am
[quote:ca0741ad2a="Gabriel"]...just got a text from the ex.

"Can I crash?"

Is she fucking kidding me? I called her back...asked her what the problem was. Was she too drunk to make it home? Did she need a ride home?

Said no she could not crash here.

I think it fucked her up pretty good. :/

I may not want to go back out w/ her...but I don't want her to be miserable.[/quote:ca0741ad2a]

Next time just text back that you're having a sleep over and it wouldn't be wise ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:12 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
So you let her stay over?

God that woman needs her ass kicked!

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:43 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 34Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:01 pm
Syd, you are aware that there is a legal precendent for women in the USA getting away with homicide?

Secondly... Gabe. The key word here is exgirlfriend. Please note the ex prefix, as in past tense. As a general rule, that remain friends after bullshit never happens from what I've seen.... ever.

Now, her being your ex, and there being no children that have your intermingled genes, you have no obligation to her, in any way, shape, or form.

This means you do not have to allow her to walk on you, as this would not be fair to all the other women in the world who've not yet had a chance to step all over you...

Of course, if you aren't fairly exclusive about that, your back will stop being such a prize in the world of doormatts as far as women are concerned.

You were correct in telling her no... in fact, you probably should have said something more along the lines of HELL FECK NO.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:18 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
What Mike said.... and I'm a woman... :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:51 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
ha ha she sitll likes you.. and your ((obviously)) still like her
your screwed..

i love you man.. but the fact that you asked us for advice meas that it was a sticking point for you..

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((don'[t let her stay over.. it will bring on emotions that you are not over )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

PS DO NOT ASK DRAIN FOR ADVICE>> HE IS NOT SANE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:14 am Reply with quote
User avatarEvil yet deliciousPosts: 164Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:49 am
yo draino, how's the new job going?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:19 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
I DO still like her. Hell, I love her!

But I also know she's no good for me. And I recognize that right now I have a golden opportunity to break free...so as much as it sucks I have to stick to my guns.

P.S. I'll ask Drain for advice whenever I damn please!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:13 pm Reply with quote
Dude I'd treat her like the whore she s. Obscene as it may be, she fucked you right...So grudge fuck her.

Then let bygons, after your one upped, lmao, thats style. Who wants to be the bigger man anyways.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
[quote:cc84383a3e="{SoC} Syd Nowell"]Dude I'd treat her like the whore she s. Obscene as it may be, she fucked you right...So grudge fuck her.

Then let bygons, after your one upped, lmao, thats style. Who wants to be the bigger man anyways.[/quote:cc84383a3e]

Precisely what I told him.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:08 am Reply with quote
damn right man.... whats his problem anyways....

James you need to quit acting like UnAmerican football players and man up.

right right?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:59 pm Reply with quote
*shoots Syd in the nads*

Offline Profile ICQ