<  Chit-Chat  ~  Oof!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:44 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Out of pure curiosity...could my dreams get any more bizarre? I mean...dreaming that you're at something of a family reunion and suddenly your house is besieged by an unseen sniper who begins to pick people off one by one.

You can't flee, you can't even look out the windows...finally me, my mother, and Affie (thanks brain!) make a break for it and the sniper pursues us through town and at high speeds. Then finally make it to our old house where my mom runs inside to call the police. I meanwhile am running frantically down the street, and the sniper is now on a bicycle for some reason.

He pulls up behind me whips out the rifle and holds it at arm length, preparing to blow me brains out. I spin around like the ninja I clearly am and end up closer to his than the tip of the rifle, effectively making it impossible for him to fire on me. I hit him, grab the rifle, and blast him.

It's been awhile since I've had a dream so violent. Weird.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:21 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 42Location: JunkyardJoined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 9:38 pm
There's a little demon in all of us.