<  Chit-Chat  ~  Maybe I'm Naive...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
...so I'm at work today and a coworker of mine comes up to me and proceeds to tell me a story. Essentially he went to a massage parlor in DC that he frequents and was offered a special 'happy ending'. Now of course I'd heard of this stuff before in TV shows and movies, but I guess never really considered it actually happening.

So I looked the place up (NO I am not planning a trip, I was just curious as to what a front for a sex trade operation would look like as far as web presence) and while they didn't have a homepage, I found a message board that reviewed what they called AMP (I'm guessing Asian Massage Parlors?).

They had all kinds of little codes and terms for the different treatments (AR, Cowgirl, Mish, BBBJ) some were obvious, some weren't. I guess I was just kind of shocked. There are people who are serious into this stuff...and they aren't necessarily loners. They're forming communities. I don't know what this is so crazy to me...it's just strange.

They were critiquing different places and specific girls. Very VERY odd. I feel dirty...blech!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Sounds cool.

:wink:

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:16 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
*sigh* Welcome to the real world, James. No matter how much we try to cover it all up with dirt, the oily part just keeps bubbling up to the surface in places. Actually, the state of Nevada doesn't even bother with it. They just glitz it and charge you TONS of cash. Go figure. :shock:

Last edited by Lady Cyrilynn on Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:06 am Reply with quote
User avatarEvil yet deliciousPosts: 164Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:49 am
How the other half live, 'eh?

Prostitution is legal in Australia. Regulating the industry has improved society's welfare from a crime and health perspective, has minimised the sex-slave trade (human trafficking) and ensure the workers pay tax. I think my state is the only one that lets workers solicit customers directly off the street but they can't do it within a certain distance of schools, etc.

When I was a kid, a friend had a paper route and I could never understand why he was never short of other kids desperate to help him sell newspapers. It wasn't until years later that he admitted there was a brothel on the route and that the girls answered the door in their skivvies.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:10 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Prostitution's legal in Australia?? I hadn't the slightest clue.

Maybe that's why they have a reputation of being so good natured....errr... except Russell Crowe.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:21 am Reply with quote
I think our good-natured-ness comes from our eternally fabulous weather. It's hard to be pissy when (almost) every day is a beach day. Btw, Russell Crowe doesn't count since he was born in New Zealand and we all know Kiwi's once were warriors :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:16 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Constant sunshine pisses me off, we've had 4 weeks of ridiculous heat over here. 30 degrees out, 26 in the shade. All combined with a sickening humidity.

Only respite's been the last few days, its been cooler and we've finally had some rain.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:24 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
OK! That's it!!! I'm moving to your neck of the woods, Batty. :shock: I'm a sun worshipper and [b:75c9305da5]WHY[/b:75c9305da5] I'm living in Seattle, I'll never know. I hate rain (OK, I live with it, anyways), I hate mold, I hate damp and I hate pasty skin. *sigh* Now all I have to do is scrape up the funds to move. Spare change anyone?

Russell Crowe? Who the heck is he? :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:14 pm Reply with quote
[quote:920ff728dc="Lady Cyrilynn"]Russell Crowe? Who the heck is he? :shock:[/quote:920ff728dc]

Seriously?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
[quote:94359a388b="Lady Cyrilynn"]I'm a sun worshipper and [b:94359a388b]WHY[/b:94359a388b] I'm living in Seattle, I'll never know.[/quote:94359a388b]

Because it's always Sunny there. One of my colleagues was in Seattle a week or so back, Sun. Same as when I was there. All this stuff about Seattle being wet and rainy is lies, I reckon.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAssamitePosts: 105Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:38 pm
Back to the original topic. Gabe these services and more are offered everyday in many of the Asian countries or over that way. In Guam it is rampant. A massage is not a massage as most think of it also. In Okinawa (SP) you can get a bath ( yes washed up by someone other than yourself ) and a massage with happy ending for $30. In Guam for $60 it is not even a massage even though its in a massage parlor. In Thiland well for around $10 or $20 US you get services so to speak for a week. She will cook, clean, do your laundry and whatever else. Not saying any of this is right but it is sad to say a fact of life in many countries. Just here in the US it is kept more of a "" dirty secret "" I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:10 am Reply with quote
[quote:c3ba3270be="Gabriel"][quote:c3ba3270be="Lady Cyrilynn"]Russell Crowe? Who the heck is he? :shock:[/quote:c3ba3270be]

Seriously?[/quote:c3ba3270be]

Seriously... :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:08 am Reply with quote
[quote:f462a55b32="Porter"]Constant sunshine pisses me off, we've had 4 weeks of ridiculous heat over here. 30 degrees out, 26 in the shade. All combined with a sickening humidity.

Only respite's been the last few days, its been cooler and we've finally had some rain.[/quote:f462a55b32]

26 in the shade!! :lol: Poor baby! Best not come here then!

30C is my idea of heaven. It's been 22C here (dead of winter) this week and I feel half frozen. Today I'm wearing two singlets, a 3/4 sleeve shirt, a cardigan and a short wool coat just to sit at my desk. So cold. Give me sunshine and humidity any day!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:42 pm Reply with quote
Should....have....paid....attention...to....Farenheit/Celsius conversion in school....

Russell Crowe is a famous actor Trish. He was in Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Cindarella Man, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:47 pm Reply with quote
A friend of ours works in a local, MEGA posh Health/Beauty club. Coupla months back she was called in on her day off tbecause Russell Crowe had arrived for a body massage. Our friend answered with "Who's that?"

It wasn't till after she'd massaged him, surrounded by his gorillas/minders (the big poof), been propositioned by him for "extras" to which she told him to fuck off, and went home to her Rugby player b/f that she finally discovered who he was.

Turns out he was in the area visiting relatives!

Needless to say, after his sleaziness, she wasn't impressed.

Offline Profile ICQ