<  Chit-Chat  ~  Maybe I'm Naive...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
[quote:6c79386c16="Gabriel"]Russell Crowe is a famous actor Trish. He was in Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Cindarella Man, etc.[/quote:6c79386c16]

None of which I've ever seen... not even on DVD, sad to say. :(

Ah well, I depend on you movie buffs (my daughter included) to keep this old fogey updated. :shock: Heh.

Now... here's what may be a silly question: How do these movies make this man a byword on everyone's lips?

AH! Thanks, Porter, for the info. I think I'm beginning to see the light here. :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:28 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
York is a very respectable place...dare I say quite posh lol but undeneath the shiny nice exterior there lies a seedy underworld of so called *massage* parlours and beauty salons that are in fact private houses that are more or less run as brothels. My opinion is as long as they don't affect my family I live and let live. Dave's workmate's g/f runs a so called beauty parlour with extras and they do very nicely out of it and she looks after her *girls* like a mother hen would.

If men and women have money to spend on such luxuries and feel the need to i think its far better for them to go to such an establishment rather than picking someone up of the streets. I think they should legalise the sex trade over here and im sure it would make things so much more safer both for the ounter and the girls.

Anyways I didn't realise you were so naive James...shame on you lolol

Only jking :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
The Health Spa/Beauty salon I'm talking about is Middlethorpe Hall. I'm pretty sure they don't do "extras" my point was Russell Crowe EXPECTED them to.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 42Location: JunkyardJoined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 9:38 pm
R. Crowe
[img:012b6711eb]http://www.go2.com.cy/main/data/articles/prosopa/russelcrowe.jpg[/img:012b6711eb]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:02 am Reply with quote
User avatarEvil yet deliciousPosts: 164Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:49 am
[quote:de1ba2956e="Gabriel"]Should....have....paid....attention...to....Farenheit/Celsius conversion in school....

Russell Crowe is a famous actor Trish. He was in Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Cindarella Man, etc.[/quote:de1ba2956e]

22C (so cold) = 71.6F
26C (allegedly hot) = 78.8F
30C (happy warm spring day) = 86F
44C (our temp over xmas/nye last year) = 111.2F

PS: Many years ago I knew a girl who said she'd had a one nighter with RC back in the "Sum of Us" days. She claimed that during the act, he spanked his own arse while calling out "Go Russ". :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
I have a GREAT secondhand Russell Crowe story. My cousin's wife is a scout for films. Meaning, producers come to her and tell her their vision for a movie and she aids them in picking and coordinating destinations to shoot at. In any case, she was working on A Beautiful Mind and one night she actually got to hang out with Russell.

They went to the bar and got faced...just absolutely smashed. At one point, Mr. Crowe inquired about her watch. She replied she had gotten it from her fiance (or mother, I can't recall). He asked to see it, and then proceeded to take it apart bit by bit and eat it! LITERALLY swallowing it one piece at a time!

The next day when he found out what he had done he was so horrified that he apparently bought her TWO very expensive watches. Craziness.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:42 pm Reply with quote
User avatarDaVinciPosts: 30Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:47 pm
lmfao @ Russel Crowe stories

This has provided me with my biggest laugh today...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:38 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
[color=red:4934811f48][size=18:4934811f48]GADS!![/size:4934811f48][/color:4934811f48]
[size=16:4934811f48]That man is my definition of unhandsome. Or... maybe even ugly. Not sure. :shock: [/size:4934811f48]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Yeah...he's a twink bot.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:14 am Reply with quote
User avatarEvil yet deliciousPosts: 164Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:49 am
yup he's a total prawn (shrimp). meat from the neck down and shit for brains.